Peanut Butter and Jelly with a crunchy twist. A smooth peanut butter base with crunchy honey roasted nuts throughout, bringing not only texture but also a sweet twist. Those loyal people who wake up to a bowl of Crunchy Nut every day are. Give her peanut butter in a small cup with carrot sticks, celery, and other cut-up veggies she likes.
Make a peanut butter pizza: Spread an English muffin, pita, or sandwich thin with peanut butter; sprinkle with shredded carrots. Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Peanut Butter is a new spread packed full of flavour, combining ultra-smooth peanut butter with the irresistible crunch of honey roasted peanuts, giving it a sweet twist. You need of Creamy peanut butter. You can have Peanut Butter and Jelly with a crunchy twist using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter and Jelly with a crunchy twist
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 6 slices of bread.
- Prepare of Creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare of Strawberry Jelly.
- You need of Butter.
- You need 2 cups of Frosted Flakes cereal.
Peanut Butter and Jelly with a crunchy twist instructions. Mix eggs, milk, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon in a deep bowl. Crush cereal in a zip lock bag pour onto a plate. This is the best Peanut Butter Muffins recipe!
Peanut Butter and Jelly with a crunchy twist step by step
- Mix eggs, milk, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon in a deep bowl..
- Make 3 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches..
- Crush cereal in a zip lock bag pour onto a plate..
- Heat butter in a skillet. (Nonstick preferably).
- Dip sandwiches in egg mixture on both sides and into cereal on both sides as well until fully coated..
- Put sandwich in skillet and cook on both sides for 2 minutes or until cereal is golden brown. Enjoy!.
Moist peanut butter muffins are easy to make and make a delicious breakfast or a snack. Add some jelly to these fluffy, light, and easy peanut butter muffins for a twist on a favorite peanut butter and jelly breakfast! These peanut butter and jelly overnight oats give everyone's favorite sandwich a healthy twist. Switch to crunchy peanut butter and sprinkle chopped peanuts over the top if you like the extra crunch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin These peanut butter and jelly muffins are a fun twist on the beloved PB&J. A light and fluffy muffin full of peanut butter flavor with a sweet jam surprise in the middle.