French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers). Add the burgers and cook until well browned on both sides. Remove the burgers from the skillet. French Onion Burgers Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Burgers never need to be basic again! Try this great recipe with dipping sauce. In a bowl, combine the onions, Worcestershire sauce, salt and mushrooms if using. You can have French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers)
- You need 1 lb of ground beef or 1/2 lb of ground beef mixed with 1/2 lb of venison.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pack of French onion soup mix.
- It’s of Onion or brioche buns.
- Prepare of For onion Swiss burgers:.
- Prepare 1/2 of Vidalia onion sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Prepare 2 slices of Swiss cheese.
- It’s of For loaded bacon burger:.
- It’s 4 strips of bacon cut in half.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Prepare slices of Tomato.
- You need 2 slices of American cheese.
- It’s of Onion slices or toppings of choice.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. These extra juicy, perfectly cooked French Onion Burgers are topped with melted Gruyere cheese, caramelized onions, and are served over golden burger buns. Spread mustard on the buns; sandwich with lettuce, the burgers and caramelized onion. Assemble the burgers on the buns with caramelized onions and arugula.
French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers) step by step
- Mix ground beef with French onion soup mix and spices stated and cook..
- Sauté mushrooms and onions in butter about 7 minutes..
- Cook bacon..
- Place onions, mushrooms and Swiss cheese on top 2 burgers and place on brioche or onion buns. Top the remaining 2 burgers with cheese and bacon and toppings listed or toppings of your choice! Enjoy!.
Grilled Burgers With Mushroom and Onion Jam. A hearty burger packed with nutty, melty Grueyere, deeply browned mushrooms and onions simmered in a red wine reduction, and crisp, bittersweet radicchio. Combine beef, dip mix and mushrooms in a medium bowl. Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking. Grilled brisket-based burgers, Emmental cheese and Spanish onions on top of a Thomas' Original English Muffin and smothered with homemade Béchamel New York restaurant owner and executive chef, Paul Denamiel creates a French Onion Soup Burger using Thomas' Original English Muffins.