Super Easy " HOT " Pepper Jelly. Huge Selection of Sugar-Free, Seedless, Homemade & More. Super Easy Hot Pepper Jelly is a must in every cook's arsenal. This easy small batch refrigerator recipe makes use of both sweet and hot peppers for a colorful, confetti-like look and an intense spicy kick.
Super Easy Hot Pepper Jelly is a must in every cook's arsenal. This easy small batch refrigerator recipe makes use of both sweet and hot peppers for a colorful, confetti-like look and and an intense spicy kick. Talk about an easy addition to your refrigerator condiments! You can have Super Easy " HOT " Pepper Jelly using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Easy " HOT " Pepper Jelly
- Prepare 1 of About 8 Jalapeno Peppers ( I used 6 )..
- You need 12 oz of assorted colorful peppers.
- It’s 2 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of box no sugar needed pectin.
Once you taste how perfectly tangy, spicy and sweet this hot pepper jelly spread is, you will reach for it for all of your appetizers, sandwiches and pizzas. Wash the jars, lids and bands in hot, soapy water; rinse well. Put the jars in a large pot and cover with water. Super Easy Hot Pepper Jelly is an easy small batch refrigerator recipe with both sweet and hot peppers.
Super Easy " HOT " Pepper Jelly step by step
- Wash Jalapeno & trim stem off. Remove seeds if you want it milder. Give them a rough chop. Then pulse in food processor until finely minced. Be careful fumes will be strong wash your hands. Put peppers in a heavy bottom pot. Do the same thing with the colorful peppers.Add them to the jalapeno peppers..
- Add vinegar & sugar to the pot. Stir to combine. Bring pot up to a good boil. Then add pectin. Boil stirring 1 minute…
- Ladle Hot liquid into jars.set aside to cool before cappung & Refrigeratation. When jelly is cool. Cap & Refrigerate. It will thicken as it cool. This makes 4 cups..
- I put mine in the canner for 15 minutes. That way it will last longer. I also Doubled this..
It's going to be your new favorite appetizer! Pepper Jelly Recipes Hot Pepper Jelly Jalapeno Pepper Jelly Jalapeno Jelly Recipe Sure Jell Datil Pepper Jelly Recipe Sugar Free Pepper Jelly Recipe Jalapeno Recipes Hot Pepper Sauce Salsa Picante. Ways to use Hot Pepper Jelly: There are so many ways to use Hot Pepper Jelly in your everyday dishes and appetizers. One of my personal favorites is sweet ham and Brie cheese on Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with a big spoonful of Hot Pepper Jelly on top. Warm the rolls, ham and cheese quickly in the microwave, then top with jelly.