Peanut Butter and Jelly Whipped Cream Mini Layer Cakes. Cake – Peanut butter cake layers with homemade strawberry jam and peanut butter frosting. One of my favorite ways to enjoy peanut butter is in a traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich. the cream and folding it in at the end, I just added a little cream at the end and whipped the frosting. This is a recipe for Peanut Butter and Jelly cake.
Spread the peanut butter and jelly on top. Scoop the ice cream onto the cookie layer, packing it in. Is grainy, lumpy, stodgy buttercream getting you down? You can cook Peanut Butter and Jelly Whipped Cream Mini Layer Cakes using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter and Jelly Whipped Cream Mini Layer Cakes
- Prepare of FOR CHOCOLATE CAKE.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of Light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare of PEANUT BUTTER AND STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM.
- Prepare 1 of recipe Peanut Butter Whipped cream, recipe attached in direction step #10.
- You need 1 of recipe Strawberry Whipped Cream, recipe attached in direction step # 11.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- You need 5 of whole fresh strawberrys.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped honey roasted peanuts.
Do you long to be able to make yours light, creamy, whippy and delicious every time? Peanut butter and grape jelly provides a wonderful addition to these cake bites made using Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ vanilla cake mix – perfect dessert In medium bowl, beat butter and peanut butter with electric mixer on high speed until creamy. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating on low. Peanut Butter Mousse Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks (ideally with a cold whisk and in a cold bowl).
Peanut Butter and Jelly Whipped Cream Mini Layer Cakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a sheet pan with bakers spray. Line the bottom with parchment paper and spray paper with bakers dpray.
- Whisk flour, cocoa poder, baking soda and salt in axbowl.
- In a large bowl,beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time, beat in vanilla, Beat in flour mixture aternating with buttermilk just until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared sheet pan and smooth to an even layer.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool on a rack 30 minutes.
- Invert onto clean kitchen towel and carefully peel off parchment paper.
- Using a 3 inch biscuit or cookie cutter cut circles out of the cake.
- TO ASSEMBLE CAKES.
- Put one cake circle on plate.
- Top with some Peanut Butter Whipped zcream, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358450-peanut-butter-whipped-cream.
- Top with another cake circle and top with some Strawberry Whipped Cream, recipe attached below, https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349225-strawberry-whipped-cream-topping.
- Add third layer and top with peanut butter whipped cream.
- Garnish each with chopped peanuts and a strawberry.
- TIP, Make cake crumbs out of the unused cake scaps, they are delicious in ice cream, or as a topping to other cakes, brownies or bars. Freeze them to have around..
In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla, confectioners' sugar and enough milk to achieve spreading consistency. Learn how to make Mini peanut butter and jelly cupcakes & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Stir together peanut butter powder and water in a medium bowl.