Hot Pepper Jelly Glazed Salmon & Cauliflower. Once oil is shimmering, place salmon in pan skin side down, pour remaining pepper jelly marinade over salmon. Sprinkle each piece evenly with fine sea salt. Leave the skin on the salmon.
For charcoal grill, arrange medium-hot coals around edge of grill. Test for medium heat in center of grill. Place fish on greased piece of heavy-duty foil in center of grill. You can have Hot Pepper Jelly Glazed Salmon & Cauliflower using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Pepper Jelly Glazed Salmon & Cauliflower
- It’s 2 of salmon filet.
- You need 3 tbsp of hot pepper jelly.
- You need 1 of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of butter.
- It’s tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s tbsp of sesame oil.
A simple and delicious recipe for broiled salmon. Pat salmon dry, and season flesh side with a pinch of salt and pepper. In saucepan melt jelly over low heat remove. Place fish in shallow dish, pour mixture over fish.
Hot Pepper Jelly Glazed Salmon & Cauliflower step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Marinate salmon filets with a mix of hot pepper jelly, sesame oil, soy sauce, and pepper. Leave it in room temperature for 15 minutes..
- Butter a baking pan lined with foil and place salmon filets nicely spaced out..
- Bake filets for 15 minutes, adding leftover marinate every 6 minutes. Cook until desired..
- Add salt to water and bring to a boil..
- Add cauliflower and keep boiling until tender..
- Serve salmon and cauliflower together for a healthy, and protein-filled meal!.
Brush the BBQ grate with olive oil to ensure salmon does not stick. Spread hot pepper jelly over top of fish. Stir red-pepper jelly with Dijon and chili-garlic sauce in a small bowl until combined. Food process all the glaze ingredients until finely pureed. This a great and easy way to use pepper jelly.