Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base. Great recipe for Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base. Mix together butter and biscuits and then press it with the back of a spoon on your swiss roll pan. Every bite is an explosion of flavors. super mario.
Once the base and Lime Jelly are cool, make the creamy layer. I've made a few versions of Jelly Slice in the past including this Strawberry Jelly Slice and my Christmas Jelly Slice, but I have to admit this traditional Jelly Slice recipe is my favourite – a big call I know!. Break biscuits into a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. You can have Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base
- Prepare 185 grams of butter (melted).
- Prepare 125 ml of boiling water.
- Prepare 250 grams of biscuits (crushed).
- It’s 2 tbsp of gelatine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 250 grams of sweet condense milk ( you can use 1 can / 395grams of sweet condense milk if you want to make it sweeter).
- You need 1 packages of lime jelly.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gelatine.
Meanwhile, place lemon and lime zest and juice, sugar and egg in a saucepan, whisking to combine. Melt butter, add jelly, sugar and egg and mix then add dry ingredients and mix well. Roll into balls and lightly flatten on tray. Finely slice the remaining lime and set aside.
Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base instructions
- Grease a swiss roll pan (21 × 36) with baking paper.
- Mix together butter and biscuits and then press it with the back of a spoon on your swiss roll pan. Make sure that you press it firmly.
- Mix together gelatine, sweet condense milk, boiling water and lime juice until well combined. Pour it over the biscuits base and refrigate it for 1 – 1,5 hours.
- Put a package of jelly with extra gelatine and then mix it together with boiling water. Wait until the mixture is cooler and then pour it on the top of your previous jelly. Refrigrate until it set and you can enjoy your jelly.
How to make a delicious lime and strawberry jelly slice. Line slice tin with baking paper and give it a little spray with canola cooking spray.. INGREDIENTS: Slice Base:, Butter, Sweetened condensed milk, Nice biscuits (Arnott's brand),. The magazine version of this slice is no bake, with a biscuit base, but I wanted to make this slice gluten free to share with some friends, so I made a pastry base instead. On top of the base sits a sharp but opulent lemon and lime curd, and the slice is crowned with a jewel-coloured jelly flavoured with Angostura bitters.