4th of July jelly 🙂. A total crowd pleaser, make these kiddie friendly then make another batch for the grown ups by turning these into VODKA JELLO desserts! Every time I make Jello, I wonder why I don't make it more often. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this luscious JELL-O Easy Patriotic Pie.
Jell-O is such a fun food. I am thinking the colors are what really puts all of us in a fun mood. Our town hosts a huge parade and fireworks, with several events leading up to the big day. You can have 4th of July jelly 🙂 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 4th of July jelly 🙂
- It’s 1 cup of soymilk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gelatin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 4 of mints to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of food color red and blue ,10 drops each,or as needed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
They're cold and refreshing and make your favorite drinks way easier to throw back—just consult our margarita, champagne, and. Jelly Belly is proud to produce a wide assortment of Fourth of July candy and treats that honor Old Glory, with patriotic treats that look perfect in any Independence Day setting. You can even use these tasty candies to fill your Fourth of July goodie bags or to create uniquely edible patriotic décor. This post may contain affiliate links.
4th of July jelly 🙂 instructions
- Seperate soymilk into 3 part ,we need natural color,blue and red ,then disolve gelatin with water,make warm on stove ,heat off.
- Add blue and red color to soymilk ,stir to mix well.
- First layer use natural color soymilk ,add gelatin ,stir to mix and add into serving glass,bring to freezer ,let it set.
- Stir second color (blue)with gelatin ,add to the glass when first color is set about 15 mins.
- Stir gelatin in third color (red) top on blue in the glass.
- Last layer is coconut milk,mix with sugar and little salt ,mix gelatin and pour on the top layer ,wait until set,decorate with mints,serve chill.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Add the dissolved gelatin mixture to the sweetened condensed milk mixture and stir to dissolve completely. Allow to cool to room temperature. We make this all-American layered JELL-O® mold every Fourth of July to celebrate Independence Day. Each star has red, white, and blue layers of jello that feature blue raspberry vodka, coconut rum, and strawberry vodka respectively, plus, embedded maraschino cherries help to provide that extra little taste of America.