Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops. Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Poppers – Everything is better with bacon right?? These jalapeño poppers have diced cooked bacon mixed all into the stuffing. Once stuffed, I wrapped the pork tenderloin in bacon.
Learn how to cut potatoes for bacon jalapeño pork chops with tips from a chef in this free. Until I make these delicious Jalapeno Popper Smothered Pork Chops again – which will be whenever I feel like it because it was SO EASY. Now I'm not saying my Jalapeno Popper Smothered Pork Chops version is better than the original – pork roast wrapped in bacon is hard to beat for. You can have Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops
- You need 4 (8 oz) of pork chops.
- Prepare of Chile powder and paprika.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- You need Touch of cayenne powder.
- It’s of Juice of 2 limes.
- You need of For the topping.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bacon.
- You need 8 oz of pkg cream cheese.
- You need 3 of lg jalapenos, deseeded and chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese plus 1/2 cup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
These spicy bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are filled with melty cheese and loads of spices. Let's talk about how we make them, shall we? How to Make Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers – The Recipe. First, slice open your jalapenos in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides, making them.
Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops instructions
- Let cream cheese sit on the counter until it is room temperature..
- Chop bacon. Fry until done but not super crispy. Drain grease and set bacon aside..
- Meanwhile, prepare the pork chops by cutting them widthwise every 1/4 inch. Do not cut all the way through the chop. Similar to the preperation of a Hasselbeck potato. Sprinkle liberally with the spices but lightly with the cayenne. Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the seasoned chops. Marinate uncovered in the fridge about an hour..
- In a large bowl, mix the bacon with the rest of the topping ingredients except the 1 1/2 cup cheese. Place mixture in fridge to chill 15 minutes..
- Arrange chops in a baking dish. Top with toppings. Try to push it down into the cuts that you have made in the pork. Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Until temp of pork reaches 155. Spread remaining 1 1/2 cup cheese over the top and return to oven 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and tent with foil for 5 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Stuffed with flavor, Jalapeno Popper Pork Loin will leave you stuffed and satisfied! Full of protein and taste, this will be a go-to dinner recipe! This stuffed pork loin has the spicy kick of a jalapeno popper with all the goodness you want for dinner! Stuffed with bacon, jalapeno peppers, and cheese, this. Jalapeño poppers are one of the easiest, most satisfying party apps.