SugaMamas Fried Peanut Butter, Cinnamon & Jelly Remix. How to do you take an American favorite like peanut butter and jelly to the next level? Oh, and crust it with cinnamon toast crunch and. To God be All The Glory!
Peanut Butter Blended With Cinnamon and Raisins. This satisfying peanut butter-banana toast gets a sprinkle of cinnamon for an extra flavor boost. Peanut Butter-Banana Cinnamon Toast. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have SugaMamas Fried Peanut Butter, Cinnamon & Jelly Remix using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of SugaMamas Fried Peanut Butter, Cinnamon & Jelly Remix
- You need 2 slice of bread.
- It’s 1 large of spread of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 large of spread of jelly (grape, strawberry or apricot).
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 2 dash of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 dash of powdered sugar.
What's better than homemade peanut butter? Cinnamon raisin peanut butter, of course! This is one recipe your family will love! For some reason, all I craved was peanut butter, fried chicken and beans.
SugaMamas Fried Peanut Butter, Cinnamon & Jelly Remix step by step
- lightly toast bread on low toaster setting. *For a more buttery taste, don't pre-toast bread*.
- make PB & J to your liking.
- butter both sides of PB & J.
- add a little butter to pan & add a dash of powdered sugar & cinnamon to middle of pan. Immediately put sandwich in pan atop of powdered cinnamon sugar. Heat should be on medium-low. Sprinkle a little powdered cinnamon sugar on other half while waiting to flip over. Cook both sides approx 3-5 mins..
While I didn't eat fried chicken every day, I did eat peanut butter on toast for breakfast daily. A simple peanut butter frosting takes this homemade cinnamon roll recipe to the next level. Peanut butter is also mixed right into the flaky cinnamon roll batter for a double dose of nutty deliciousness. These baked cinnamon sugar donuts are a simple way to make every morning special. I like to add yogurt to my donut batter for a little extra moisture.