Jicama with chinese mushroom. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Jicama with chinese mushroom Super easy, delicious and extremely nutritious recipe, low in calories and rich in fiber. Chinese Cantonese-Style Tofu, Pine Nut, and Jicama Lettuce Cups (San Choi Bao) Crisp lettuce leaves filled with diverse flavors and textures, from crunchy jicama to toasty pine nuts.
Cut the rest of the vegetables/fruit — carrots, bok choy, broccoli, snow peas, shiitake mushrooms and pineapple. Chicken Lettuce Wraps Chopped chicken, jicama, green peas, carrots, onion, hoisin and oyster sauce, crisp iceberg lettuce Spicy Cucumber Salad Japanese cucumber, Sichuan pepper oil, garlic Steamed Dumplings Pork Ground pork, napa cabbage, jicama, black mushroom, green onion, ginger Heat remaining tablespoon oil in wok over high heat until lightly smoking. Add jicama and celery and toss to combine. You can cook Jicama with chinese mushroom using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jicama with chinese mushroom
- It’s of Main.
- You need 1 of jicama (water turnip), small size.
- Prepare 5 piece of dried chinese mushroom.
- You need of Other.
- You need 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of light soya sauce.
Jicama is packed with nutrients and may provide various health benefits, including improved digestion, weight loss and a reduced risk of disease. I bought jicama for the first time always thought it was a strange thing. But if you haven't tried it this is a good recipe. The lemon tones down the jicama's sweetness.
Jicama with chinese mushroom step by step
- Using a small knife, cut off the top and bottom of the jicama, remove the outer inedible skin. Grate the white flesh into shreds..
- Soak the dried mushroom till softened. Use kitchen scissors to remove the stalks and cut the mushroom into shreds..
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan using high heat. Add in jicama and mushroom, stir fry till both cooked. Add in light soya sauce and white pepper powder. Stir fry evenly..
- Ready to serve with rice..
I think it would be a nice side dish for anytime you want something light & fresh. We ordered the "Char Siu Pau" in which was a steamed bun with: grilled pork, jicama (Chinese potato), White flour, starch, and yeast.this is the most popular!! The vegetarian steamed bun was my favorite (its vegan too) called: "SAYO PAU" and that steamed bun included: fried jicama (Chinese potato), Mushroom, Carrot, lettuce, and white flour! Cut small onion, chop dry prawn and cut small mushroom. Heat the oil in a pan saute garlic until brown put dry prawn and black mushrooms stir fry into fragrant put all ingredients carrot and Jicama.