Simple Egg Burger. Looking For Egg Recipes For Brunch? Recipes That Use A Lot of Eggs. Made with a perfectly-cooked egg and served on an English muffin, this incredible burger recipe is great for brunch, lunch and dinner.
Break eggs, one at a time, into a custard cup or saucer, then gently slide into pans. To prepare eggs sunny-side up, cover pan and cook until yolks thicken but are not hard. Binding beef to keep burger patties from falling apart. You can cook Simple Egg Burger using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Egg Burger
- You need 1 of burger bun.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 2 slice of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 piece of lettuce.
- You need 2 stick of thinly jicama.
- It’s dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra spicy sauce.
- You need of FRIED EGG WITH CURRY POWDER.
- It’s 2 small of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s dash of salt.
Using egg is one solution but not always necessary. Save the egg for making meatloaf and try this instead. What if you either dislike or are unable to use egg? I personally haven't used eggs in my hamburger beef for a long time.
Simple Egg Burger instructions
- Toast burger bun then apply butter and set aside.
- With litte butter fried the egg season with salt and curry powder then fold and set aside.
- Put lettuce , tomato and a thinly dlice of jicama (or pear ) then top with fried eggs.
- Put 1 tbsp of LG's Extra Spicy Sauce (PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENT FOR THE SAUCE OR YOU CAN USE ANY SPICY SAUCE OF YOUR CHOICE) and a dash of worcestershire sauce and serve as it is or slice up https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351985-extra-spicy-sauce.
The one common problem when making hamburgers. It's a homemade burger patty with meat and seasonings, no fillers. It really lets the meat flavor shine! I make a lot of burgers in the summer. They're so quick to put together and everybody loves them.