Okalitus' Vegie Salad with Mayo Dressing. Such as Okalitus' Vegie Salad with Mayo Dressing made by our chef okalitus. Learn how to make chicken salad with lots of veggies, baked chicken breast, boiled egg, plus spicy mayo dressing! This salad recipe is delicious even without the bread, because who needs the bad carbs when you have a bowl full of goodies like this one, right?
It's an easy, basic potato salad made with a tangy mayonnaise dressing. This uncomplicated potato salad recipe is prepared with diced cooked potatoes, chopped vegetables, and a simple seasoned mayonnaise dressing. You can add more vegetables that you like. You can have Okalitus' Vegie Salad with Mayo Dressing using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Okalitus' Vegie Salad with Mayo Dressing
- Prepare of Veggies.
- You need 1 large of lettuce.
- You need 2 medium of carrots.
- It’s 1 medium of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of jicama/mexican turnip.
- You need 8 small of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of apple.
- Prepare of dressing.
- It’s 300 ml of mayonnaise.
- It’s 100 ml of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1/2 clove of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 box of diced cheese.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground pepper.
The key to this dressing is a generous dollop of mayonnaise, which gives it body and creaminess. It's complex and lovely, perfect for dressing a simple plate of greens, like our favorite side salad, or for using as a dip for a party platter of veggies. A light and delicious way to enjoy the classic BLT sandwich by turning it into a BLT Salad with Tangy Mayo Dressing! This low-carb Veggie Pizza is the THM S version of the Pillsbury crescent classic!
Okalitus' Vegie Salad with Mayo Dressing instructions
- Tear the lettuce into individual leaves. Slice the tomatoes and apples into thin wedges. Slice the rest of the vegetables into 2-inches sticks..
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing, ideally into a homogeneous mixture..
- You can design your salad as a pick n' dip (vegies and dressing separated) style or as a mixed veggie and dressing style..
It keeps well in the fridge for a quick and easy lunch all week long! Vegan ranch dressing is super easy to make. This recipe is creamy, flavorful, and tastes just like classic Grab your favorite vegan mayo and let's go! This recipe will work both as a vegan salad dressing & as a dip. My favorite ways to use it?