Chicken BBQ Salad. Grilling Chicken Shouldn't Be Difficult, Try These Tips To Make It Quick & Easy. Not Quite Sure How To Grill Chicken? Get Tips On How To Cook It To Perfection.
About This Flavorful BBQ Chicken Salad. Not only is this homemade BBQ chicken salad a dead-ringer for Panera's, it's loaded with twice the toppings for a fraction of the cost. Make a hearty salad by adding grilled chicken to the mix. You can cook Chicken BBQ Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken BBQ Salad
- It’s 3 cups of cooked chicken cubed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 6 cups of romaine lettuce chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn canned or thawed from frozen.
- You need 1 of canned black beans rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomatoes seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of jicama diced.
- You need 1 cup of Monterey Jack cheese shredded.
- You need 1 of avocado diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green onions thinly sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of tortilla strips.
These salad recipes are full of fresh vegetables and grains, which pair well with grilled chicken. The sear from the grill imparts a smokiness and depth of flavor to these salads. Recipes like Grilled Chicken Taco Salad and Chipotle Chicken, Halloumi & Grilled Romaine Salad are nutritious, tasty and celebrate grilling season. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat.
Chicken BBQ Salad instructions
- Place lettuce, corn, black beans and jicama in a large bowl and toss 1/2 cup of the ranch dressing..
- Arrange the tomatoes, avocado, green onion and tortilla strips over the lettuce.
- Toss the chicken in the BBQ sauce and place it on top of the lettuce..
- Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup of ranch dressing and addictional BBQ Sauce..
Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, to taste. How Do You Make BBQ Chicken Salad? The base of this salad is romaine lettuce, which is tossed in ranch dressing. I like to use a refrigerated ranch dressing or make my own, I feel like it tastes much fresher than the shelf stable ranch dressings out there. The greens are topped with corn, black beans, Monterey Jack cheese, tortilla strips tomatoes, green onions, avocado, BBQ chicken and jicama.