Ray's' Kahlua Pound Cake Strawberry Cups. Find Deals on Strawberry Pound Cake in Groceries on Amazon. Beat butter and cream cheese together in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Add sugar and beat until smooth and fluffy.
For a fun twist on this traditional cake, you can add so many different toppings or ingredients to the batter. Make it a vanilla bean, strawberry, blueberry, peach, chocolate, apple or lemon pound cake by making some simple additions. The kahlua makes it ultra rich and delicious- the strawberry buttercream really compliments the chocolate cake beautifully! You can have Ray's' Kahlua Pound Cake Strawberry Cups using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ray's' Kahlua Pound Cake Strawberry Cups
- It’s 1 of store bought pound cake cups.
- You need 1 of strawberry preserves.
- It’s 1 box of fresh strawberrys.
- Prepare of whip topping.
- You need 1 pints of fresh whipping cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 box of Hershey white chocolate instant pudding.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kahlua.
The addition of the chocolate ganache really creates one gorgeous looking cake. Perfect for a loved ones birthday cake or any occasion where you really want to show off your baking skills! Place a dollop of whipped topping on the berries, and top with another cake slice. Spoon another tablespoon or so of strawberries over the top to serve.
Ray's' Kahlua Pound Cake Strawberry Cups step by step
- Start by heating pound cakes slightly in microwave about 30 seconds..
- Now make whipping cream by adding ingredients and beating on high speed till thickened.
- Chop strawberrys as desired. Now assemble with pound cakes, whipping, fresh strawberrys & add as much preserves as you like. Enjoy!.
Buttery pound cake filled with caramel sauce, topped with salted caramel buttercream.. Rich chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse, rolled in Oreo crumbs, with a gummy worm peeking out.. Kahlua soaked chocolate cake filled with vanilla pastry cream, topped with Kahlua chocolate. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and salt. Spread filling in between layers of chocolate cake.