Tiramisu Pancake. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt until incorporated. Whisk the buttermilk, egg, butter, and vanilla into the dry ingredients just until incorporated. Tiramisu pancakes are for those Saturdays or Sundays when you want something a little bit more special, but still want easy and breezy.
Tiramisu Pancakes These tiramisu pancakes are the perfect addition to your weekend breakfast or brunch plans! This recipe has fluffy pancakes are filled with a mascarpone, espresso and brandy filling and topped with a rich chocolate sauce. These stunning pancakes are inspired by the rich flavours of a classic Italian tiramisu and served with indulgent whipped cream and lashings of chocolate caramel sauce. You can have Tiramisu Pancake using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tiramisu Pancake
- It’s of Tiramisu Pancake.
- Prepare 80 g of Egg Whites (about 2 Eggs).
- You need 20 g of Sugar (A).
- You need 40 g of Egg Yolks (about 2 Eggs).
- Prepare 20 g of Sugar (B).
- You need 100 g of Mascarpone.
- You need 20 g of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 30 g of Cream.
- It’s 50 g of Flour.
- It’s 3 g of Baking Powder.
- You need of Whipped Mascarpone Cream.
- Prepare 100 g of Mascarpone.
- Prepare 100 g of Cream.
- It’s 30 g of Sugar.
- It’s of Kahlua Chocolate sauce.
- It’s 10 g of Kahlua liquor.
- It’s 50 g of Chocolate Sauce.
Add cocoa powder and your favourite instant coffee to the pancake batter, and stack them high for a truly unforgettable Pancake Day. Whip with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Cut into squares or use a circle mold to cut out perfect little pancake circles (I love this presentation). can broil for one minute right before serving. Dollop mascarpone whipped cream in between layers of pancakes.
Tiramisu Pancake instructions
- Tiramisu Pancake.
- Whisk together the flour and baking powder and sift. Set aside until use..
- Add the egg yolk, sugar (B), mascarpone, vegetable oil and cream to a medium bowl and whisk well..
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and whisk well..
- With an electric mixer fitted with a wire whip, beat the egg whites on high speed in a large mixing bowl. Add the sugar (A) gradually and whip until the mixture is fluffy and stiff. Change the mixer speed to medium and keep mixing for 1 min (to equalize the size of bubbles)..
- Add half of the egg white mixture (meringue) to the wet mixture and mix until half-mixed..
- Add the rest of the meringue and mix well..
- Heat a large skillet at low temperature and coat with vegetable oil. Pour the mixture into the skillet and cover with a lid. Cook for 3 min or until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake..
- Flip the pancake with a spatula to cook the other side..
- Whipped Mascarpone Cream.
- Add the mascarpone, cream and sugar and whip with a hand mixer until the mixture is fluffy and stiff..
- Kahlua Chocolate Sauce.
- Prepare chocolate sauce..
- Pour the Kahlua liquor into the chocolate sauce and mix well..
- Decorate as you like..
Garnish with shaved white chocolate, dusting of cinnamon, and maple syrup. Carefully roll the pancake back up (towards the end that is free of tiramisu cream). Place the tiramisu pancake roll, seam side down, onto a large piece of plastic wrap. Carefully unwrap the tiramisu pancake roll and dust with cocoa powder. I adapted my Hottokēki recipe slightly to make the base for these Tiramisu Pancakes with the addition of a teaspoon of LorAnn Oils Coffee Bakery Emulsion.