Tiramisù Cake – A Classic Italian Dessert. Homemade Classic Italian Tiramisu Layer Cake is a classic Italian dessert recipe. Made with a delicious sponge cake then layered with a creamy mascarpone filling. The perfect family dinner or company is coming dessert.
Who knew tiramisu in cake form was so darn tasty? If you enjoy this tiramisu cake you should also try my Easy Classic Tiramisu Recipe! Tiramisu – the classic Italian coffee flavored dessert is made of ladyfingers dipped in coffee syrup, rich mascarpone custard, and whipped cream. You can cook Tiramisù Cake – A Classic Italian Dessert using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tiramisù Cake – A Classic Italian Dessert
- Prepare 300 ml of Whipping Cream (Chilled).
- It’s 70 of Grams/5-6 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 250 Grams of light Mascarpone Cheese (Softened).
- It’s 200 Grams of Ladyfingers (Sponge Cookies).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Instant Coffee Powder/Granules.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Kahlua OR (To substitute):.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of Dark Rum.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder (For dusting).
I've not used egg in my recipe, instead with the. Combine egg yolks and sugar in the top of a double boiler, over boiling water. Tiramisu is a classic Italian no-bake dessert made with layers of coffee-soaked ladyfingers and incredible mascarpone cream. The custard-like cream is excellent and contains no raw egg.
Tiramisù Cake – A Classic Italian Dessert step by step
- Pour the whipping cream in a large mixing bowl. Use an Electric Hand Mixer/Beater on low to medium speed to whisk. Add the sugar gradually. Add the Vanilla Extract..
- Beat until the cream reaches soft peaks, and then add softened Mascarpone Cheese, and continue whisking until stiff peaks form. Set aside..
- Pour 1 cup of water (room temperature) into a medium bowl. Stir in 2 Tablespoons of Instant Coffee and 2 Tablespoons of Kahlua OR 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder and 4 Tablespoons Dark Rum if substituting. Stir well. The coffee & the cocoa should blend well..
- Line a 9×3 Inches Loaf Pan with Wax Paper or Parchment Paper. Quickly dip each Ladyfinger into the coffee mixture. *Do not soak..
- Then arrange one layer of the Lady Fingers and spread half of the Whipped Cream mixture evenly over and repeat another layer of Ladyfingers & the Whipped Cream mixture. Smoothen it out with a plastic or silicone spatula and chill in the refrigerator for 5 hours..
- Dust with Cocoa Powder..
- Serve chilled. Enjoy!.
- Note: Please do not discard the precious leftover Coffee-Rum decoction you prepared. Enjoy it with some sugar & cream. It tastes almost like Irish Cream..
This easy recipe is truly the best homemade tiramisu and always gets rave reviews. Tiramisu is a classic no-bake Italian dessert combining espresso-dipped ladyfingers and a creamy lightly sweetened mascarpone cream. Now if you're going to make tiramisu, you have to use the QUEEN OF CAKE's recipe! It's an important dessert for an important event. With the inclusion of espresso and alcohol, tiramisu is an adult dessert.