Chocolate Mousse and Jello Cake. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Whisk the cocoa powder mixture into the melted chocolate. Add a few spoons of the chocolate to the whipped cream and mix until combined, repeat until all chocolate is incorporated.
Chef Dominique Ansel's chocolate mousse recipe omits the eggs, sugar, and vanilla, doubling down on dairy with cream and milk. Chef Dominique incorporates gelatin into the mousse for his chocolate cake to stabilize it and give it a pleasing texture, even when chilled. Repeat the same steps for preparing the milk and white chocolate mousse layers. You can have Chocolate Mousse and Jello Cake using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse and Jello Cake
- You need 1 of Plain spongecake.
- It’s of <Syrup>.
- It’s 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 30 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Kahlua.
- It’s of <Ganache>.
- It’s 400 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 70 grams of White sugar.
- You need 90 grams of Chocolate (bittersweet).
- You need 50 grams of Chocolate (sweet).
- Prepare 8 grams of Powdered gelatin.
- You need 30 ml of Water.
- It’s of <Coffee Jello>.
- You need 120 ml of Strong coffee.
- It’s 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- Prepare 30 grams of White sugar.
- It’s 20 ml of Water.
- Prepare of <For decoration>.
- You need 1 of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of Chocolate or chocolate chips.
This easy Layered Jello Mousse Cake Recipe is so simple to make, my young son can prepare it himself. Layered with simple jello mousse and graham crackers, this treat is light, fluffy, and full of fruity essence. The easy mousse recipe is made of jello, cream cheese, and whipped topping. The dessert cups are safe and strong.
Chocolate Mousse and Jello Cake step by step
- Usingor the equivalent, bake a spongecake. Slice the cake into three layers and use one layer for this recipe..
- Place the spongecake in an unlined cake pan. Make the syrup and when the cake has cooled, brush liberally on it. Put the gelatin for making ganache in a heatproof dish and dissolve in water..
- Add the heavy cream and white sugar to a small pan, and heat while being careful not to let it come to a boil. When it starts to simmer around the edges, add the chocolate and wait for it to start melting. When it does, mix slowly with a spatula..
- Little by little, add the microwaved gelatin and dissolve. Then place the pan in ice water and slowly stir while cooling. Wipe the side of the cake pan with a damp cloth or tissue paper and pour over the Step 2 spongecake..
- Refrigerate as is and while waiting for it to set, make the coffee jello..
- Brew a cup of strong coffee and add the specified amount of water in a small pot. Add the white sugar, and dissolve by heating. Prepare the gelatin reserved for the jello by adding it to water and dissolving it in the microwave. Once done, add to the small pot..
- Slowly stir the jello mixture while cooling, and when it starts to thicken, pour it over the cake. Wipe the side of the cake pan with a damp cloth or tissue before pouring the jello..
- Once the jelly has set, make cuts into the jello marking each serving. Decorate your cake. This time, I added a little brandy to the heavy cream and piped out "x" shapes. I set a piece of flaked chocolate in the center to look like a flower..
You can use them to store Jello-O, dessert, chocolate mousse, fruit salads and small snacks. Its simple design makes it perfect for a variety of beverages, a great addition to your kiosk, concession stand, fast food restaurant. Features Chef Dominique incorporates gelatin into the mousse for his chocolate cake to stabilize it and give it a pleasing texture, even when chilled. Gelatin comes in two forms: sheets and powdered. How to make chocolate mousse cake【#StayHome and cook #WithMe】なめらかチョコレートムースケーキ【簡単♪ゼラチンで作る天使の食感】 HiroMaru CooK TV Loading.