Shrimp and Kale Pasta. Using a spider or slotted spoon, transfer pasta to pot with sauce. Add shrimp, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally and adding pasta cooking liquid if needed to loosen sauce, until pasta is al. In same skillet, heat butter on medium-high.
This creamy shrimp and kale pasta is a delicious weeknight dinner that come together in about thirty minutes. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Place pasta mixture in a bowl. You can have Shrimp and Kale Pasta using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Kale Pasta
- Prepare of Shrimp and Kale.
- You need 12 ounces of frozen chopped kale.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of capers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped kalamata olives.
- Prepare 12 ounces of shelled shrimp.
- It’s 1/3 cup of red wine.
- You need 1/3 cup of marsala wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crispy chopped bacon pieces.
- You need 2/3 cup of cream.
- You need 5 tablespoons of butter divided.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare As needed of shredded Parmesan cheese for topping.
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare 8 ounces of spaghetti pasta.
- Prepare 2 quart of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Add pasta, shrimp, and kale and toss to coat. If sauce is too thick, add additional pasta water. This content is imported from embed-name. You may be able to find the same content in another.
Shrimp and Kale Pasta instructions
- Have the kale thawed. Slice and fry the bacon when crisp set it aside. Add the kale to the bacon drippings. Add the spices, capers and olives. Sauté for 20minutes..
- Boil your pasta as per instructions on package..
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter. Sauté for 3 minutes and add a cup of the pasta water to the kale. Simmer 7 minutes. Add half the cheese to the kale along with the pasta..
- Fortify with the wines allow to reduce for 12 minutes add the other half of the cheese. Stir in. Now add the cream and stir coating all the ingredients in the pan. Allow to thicken but not to boil. If it boils the sauce will break..
- Serve with parmesan cheese to taste on top. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Add the kale, wine and lemon juice. Add the butter and one ladle of pasta water. Toss the pasta with the kale and shrimp mixture. Add the Romano and toss again. Add the shrimp and tomatoes and continue to sauté until the shrimp is pink.