Stir Fried Chinese Kale with Tofu and Mushrooms. Put tofu after Chinese Kale half cooked. Dissolve corn starch with little bit of water, pour it into pan. Along with some small bowls of cold salads, such as tofu, celery, or mushrooms, it was super convenient to eat fairly healthy, even at restaurants.
Pan-fried Hake with Mushrooms, Beans, Kale and Sesame Dressing. Chinese Cooking Chinese Food Symbolism Delicious Guide. Mix in oyster sauce and sugar. You can cook Stir Fried Chinese Kale with Tofu and Mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Chinese Kale with Tofu and Mushrooms
- Prepare 150 g of Chinese Kale.
- It’s 100 g of Tofu.
- It’s 3 of button mushrooms.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of shallots.
- You need 1 of red chili (optional).
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- You need 1 Tsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare pinch of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of corn starch.
Stir in cornstarch mixture before switching off heat. Trick: Be sure to stir your tofu chunks gently so that they don't break off and become a mash! For whole leaves, rinse then put in a pan without shaking off the water. A nutritious kale stir fry with crispy curried tofu, perfect for a quick weeknight fix!
Stir Fried Chinese Kale with Tofu and Mushrooms step by step
- Thinly chop chili, garlic and shallot. Cut tofu into dice and slice mushroom into 4 slices..
- Fry tofu in medium heat until for 3 minutes with medium heat. Fry until it becomes little bit brown. Set aside. Next, fry chooped garlic for 3 minutes with medium heat until it's golden brown. Set aside..
- Heat the pan with 1 tbsp of oil and put chili and shallot. Stir it until fragrant. Add mushrooms, water, oyster sauce, soy sauce and sugar. Cook it around 2 minutes..
- Add Chinese Kale. Put tofu after Chinese Kale half cooked. Stir it together for 3 minutes. Add sesame oil, stir again. Dissolve corn starch with little bit of water, pour it into pan. Cook 1 minute until the sauce thickens..
- Pour Chinese kale to the plate and sprinkle it with fried garlic ✨.
Quick dinners are something everyone needs more of, and stir fry's are the perfect solution. This one is full of kale, cabbage and carrots, making it rich in antioxidants and nutrients. Kale is one of my favourite winter leaves to […] When I haven't already planned dinner, quick stir fries save the day. Some veggies, crisped tofu or chickpeas, sauce combinations and done. Fried Tofu With Spicy Teriyaki Glaze.