Kale chips. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt. I've tried a LOTS of versions of kale chips with LOTS of different results. By baking at a low temperature for a longer period of time, the kale gets crispy.
This delicious, healthy, kid-friendly snack is made. The first time I made kale chips I remember thinking, "Should they taste burnt like this??" Kale for life! With these few simple techniques you'll be well on your way to kale chip bliss. You can cook Kale chips using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kale chips
- You need 1/2 bunch of kale.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt&pepper.
Pair them with my vegan dipping sauce! Kale chips aren't a new thing by any means. I've successfully ignored and resisted them for a couple of years. If I saw a post talking about how amazing they were or how baked kale chips are a great.
Kale chips instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° and line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Wash kale and remove leaves from stems and tear into small pieces. Toss with olive oil and any seasonings you want..
- Line kale on baking sheet, do not overlap leaves. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of kale. Bake 10-12 minutes..
What kale chips are not: Crunchy. They are really too thin to have any crunch. What kale chips are: Thin, crispy, and light as air. Seriously – they will blow away in a light breeze. How To Make Kale Chips: Bold and zesty Baked Kale Chips with a rich nutty essence.