Alkaline – Kale and Dandelion Greens. Find The Best Deals For Greens Alkaline. Compare Prices Online And Save Today! Find Deals on Dandelion Greens Seeds in Gardening Tools on Amazon.
Dandelion greens are the richest green vegetable source of beta-carotene, second only to kale! Get some dandelion greens, coconut oil and sea salt. Place the greens on a parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer and drizzle with a small amount of coconut oil and sea salt. You can have Alkaline – Kale and Dandelion Greens using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alkaline – Kale and Dandelion Greens
- Prepare 2 bundles of organic kale greens.
- Prepare 2 bundles of organic dandelion greens.
- It’s 1/2 cup of organic assorted sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of bell pepper(green).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cilantro.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of agave.
- Prepare to taste of Sea salt and cayenne ( season.
Photo by Vanessa Rees Usa tu cuenta Uber para pedir entregas de Juice Well – Houston en Houston. Explora el menú, echa un vistazo a los artículos populares y haz un seguimiento de tu pedido. Although considered a weed by most, dandelions are highly valued by herbalists. The greens are consumed fresh and are considered highly alkalizing and anti-carcinogenic.
Alkaline – Kale and Dandelion Greens step by step
- Wash and cut up greens (small).
- Clean and chop veggies (peppers onions, cilantro) place in pot lightly coated with grape seed oil. Simmer over medium heat and stir occasionally for 5 min..
- Place chopped greens into pot with lid. As the greens cook down add the rest of it if it doesn’t all fit in pot at one time. Add seasoning and agave after greens cook down and let cook for 35 min. Or desired consistency..
The roots are used as a natural diuretic and to treat kidney stones. Dandelion leaves can be added to salads or made into an herbal tea. These greens can be added to smoothies or your water bottle. Dandelion greens are one of my favorite bitters! They're not for everyone, but I enjoy their unique flavor.