Kale, Beef, and Bacon. When Meat's Raised Right, It Tastes Better Than Anything You've Ever Had. Big, bold & beefy classic cuts, three pasture-raised cuts for the ultimate grill master. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate. Increase the heat to high and add the. If bits of meat are sticking to the bottom of the pot, add a splash of pasta water and use a wooden. You can cook Kale, Beef, and Bacon using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kale, Beef, and Bacon
- You need of Kale——————.
- You need 16 ounces of kale before cooking.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 pound of bacon.
- Prepare of Beef————————–.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely diced potatoes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dehydrated onions.
Cook bacon until crisp over medium heat. Remove bacon and set aside reserving drippings. You cook the bacon in a skillet, remove the bacon, add kale and garlic to the remaining bacon grease, you cook slightly, deglaze with chicken broth, and once the kale is soft you add the bacon back in and serve. So easy you barely have to think.
Kale, Beef, and Bacon step by step
- To a pot add the bacon..
- Render the fat from the bacon for 7 minutes. Add the water, salt, sugar and vinegar..
- Boil for 5 minutes..
- Add the kale into the liquids a little at a time let it wilt. It will loose 75% of volume..
- Simmer covered 30 minutes adding water as needed I added a cup in a half extra. Add the ground beef and cook till no longer pink. Mix well..
- Add the diced potatoes and onions..
- Cook 15 minutes covered. Adjust seasonings..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Add the oil to a large skillet and fry the bacon until cooked and crispy. Use a slotted spoon to remove the bacon from the pan, leaving behind the bacon grease. Turn the heat to high and add in the kale and stir constantly in the oil so every thing is coated. Sauté bacon in large pot over medium heat until crisp and brown. Using slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towels and drain.