Sautéd Kale. Try Bobby Flay's simple Sauteed Kale recipe from Food Network. For a pop of flavor, add a splash of red wine vinegar at the end. Raise heat to high, add the stock and kale and toss to combine.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and add vinegar. Add kale to the pan, turn the heat to high and add the stock. Sauteed kale with apples and onion is a quick and easy side dish that adds a nice green color to any dinner plate. You can have Sautéd Kale using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéd Kale
- Prepare 1 bunch of Kale.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 4 of baby sweet peppers.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 Tsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
A Sauteed Kale Recipe for the Kale curious… I have an admission. I am a recovering kale hater. I have always known it was good for me but could never get my taste buds and my brain to agree on a plan for incorporating more leafy greens into my diet. Add the kale a few handfuls at a time, stirring after each addition so that it starts to wilt, until all of the kale is added.
Sautéd Kale instructions
- Mince garlic, sliced all veggies..
- Heat up the wok first before adding cold oil. Sauté onion first, then garlic until aromatic for about a minute. Then add bell peppers and Kale. Keep sauté for 4 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper..
Stir in the salt and pepper. Remove from the heat, stir in the lemon juice, and serve. Kale used to only be used as garnish for buffet items like potato salad. But now it's a super food that's been trending for years. If we're being honest, most of us don't like kale if it's raw and.