Carrot rice, fried kales and potato stew. Make sure that the potatoes are well cooked before serving. Serve with chapatti or beetroot rice. Add to plan Add to plan Published by.
EASY orange chicken and fried rice. Didn't have frozen peas or green onion so I just used purple onion and carrots for the win 🙌🏼🥰 Brandon. Carrot rice, fried kales and potato stew. You can have Carrot rice, fried kales and potato stew using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot rice, fried kales and potato stew
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 4 of large carrots (2 grated, 2 chopped.).
- Prepare 6 of onions, chopped.
- You need 1 of large tomato, chopped.
- You need 1 of large potato, chopped into small dices.
- Prepare 1 of hand full of kales.
- You need 2 of large courgette, chopped.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
You can serve it with rice, quinoa or other grain, steamed potatoes or pitta bread. While the broth is coming to a boil, finely chop your kale and massage it until it is tender. Sauté for a couple of minutes, then add cubed potatoes. Add sliced carrots, bay leaves, tarragon, sweet paprika, thyme, salt and pepper.
Carrot rice, fried kales and potato stew instructions
- In a warm sufuria, put oil and onions..
- Once cooked, add the grated carrots and allow to cook for 2 minutes..
- Add 2 cups of preboiled water and the rice..
- Leave it to cook..
- In another sufuria, add oil and onion and allow to cook..
- Add the chopped carrots, courgette, tomatoes and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the potatoes and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add stew and allow to cook..
- Once cooked, set aside..
- In another sufuria, add onion and oil and allow to cook..
- Add kales (Nb. Not chopped) and fry for 4 minutes..
- All ready, serve hot..
Add flour, dissolved separately in a cup with some cold water. Carrot rice, fried kales and potato stew. See great recipes for Kalbasa, potatoes, carrots and onions too! Peel and cut up potatoes and carrots. Add salt, meat and. add carrots, beans, cabbage and kale.