Creamy kale spaghetti squash. Rub insides of squash halves with coconut oil. Creamy tahini spaghetti squash with kale, broccoli, zucchini, and pumpkin seeds. This clean and cozy meal is paleo, vegan, low-FODMAP, and so satisfying!
This creamy and cheesy spaghetti squash casserole is an easy dinner recipe that's also low carb and gluten free. It's a great gluten free casserole recipe any night of the week! Place on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper. You can cook Creamy kale spaghetti squash using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy kale spaghetti squash
- You need of Spaghettin Squash.
- It’s of Kale.
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare of Sun-dried Tomato.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Dried herbs.
- Prepare of Mozzarella & parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Heavy Cream.
How to bake spaghetti squash: cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise, use a large spoon to scrape the seeds from the center, lay face up on a baking tray, and brush lightly with olive oil. This creamy kale and chickpea stuffed spaghetti squash recipe is the perfect option for a guilt free meal! Cooked spaghetti squash is stuffed with a creamy mixture of sautéed chickpeas, baby kale, garlic and Roma tomatoes. This easy spaghetti squash with kale is a great healthy weeknight dinner!
Creamy kale spaghetti squash step by step
- Cut in half and scoop out the seeds. Spread olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper. Cutting face down and bake in 400F for 40min..
- Cut kales, onions, garlic and chicken into pieces..
- Scrape the flesh and take them out..
- Melt butter (you an add olive oil too) in fry-pan..
- Add onion and garlic, then chicken, kale & sun-dried tomatoes. After they are well-cooked, add heavy cream and cheese. Let the cheese melt..
- Put 5 back into the squash shell.
- Sprinkle some herbs..
Flavored with rosemary, lemon, and sun-dried tomatoes, it's a delicious vegan and gluten-free dish.. Add the goat cheese right before serving and it melts a bit to take on a creamy sauce-like texture. Add the spaghetti squash and cook, stirring, until coated. Spaghetti Squash with Kale and Walnuts is a simple meatless dish that's perfect for a light lunch or dinner. Oven roasted spaghetti squash is paired with sautéed onions and kale, then topped with walnuts and parmesan cheese.