Sauteed Kale with Crispy Salted Mackerel Fish. Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan set over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Add garlic, and cook until soft. Add kale to the pan, turn the heat to high and add the stock.
Transfer to a bowl and set aside in a warm place. Try Bobby Flay's simple Sauteed Kale recipe from Food Network. For a pop of flavor, add a splash of red wine vinegar at the end. You can cook Sauteed Kale with Crispy Salted Mackerel Fish using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Kale with Crispy Salted Mackerel Fish
- Prepare 1-2 pcs of Kale.
- It’s 1 slice of Dried Salted Mackerel Fish (thick 1 cm.).
- It’s 3 pcs of Red Chili (smashed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Maggi Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 drops of Black Soy Sauce.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic (smashed).
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
Remove cover and continue to cook, stirring until all the liquid has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add vinegar. Here's a few tips on how to get the most out of your kale. On the menu are blueberry blintzes and a breakfast salad with soft-cooked eggs and crispy walnut sausage patties.
Sauteed Kale with Crispy Salted Mackerel Fish step by step
- Preparation : 1. Peel skin kale trunk the cut into 1" length (as picture). 2.Deep fry dried salted mackerel until golden brown then cut dice about 1 cm..
- Put vegetable oil in pan then add garlic, fry until scent..
- Add kale and seasoning with white soy sauce, oyster sauce, maggi sauce and water. Stir well and fast..
- Add salted fish and red chili, stir little and put in serving plate..
- Tip : taste is salty, sweet and little spicy. Kale texture is crunchy. It's good to eat with boiled rice or steamed jasmine rice. Additional recommend to eat with is freshly fried omelet. You also adjust salted mackerel into vegetarian soy protein, faked salted fish or other meat (pork, chicken, beef)..
- Enjoy your cooking..
Hi everyone😃 happy to meet u again. Today im sharing my way of stir fry chinese kale with salted fish.i done it in the simplest way yet so tasty. The Best Sauteed Kale With Recipes on Yummly Sauteed Kale with Garlic and Onion (Melting Tuscan Kale)Kalyn's Kitchen. A wide variety of salted mackerel options are available to you, such as part, preservation process, and variety.