Italian kale and bean soup. Italian Sausage Kale Bean Soup comes together quickly and includes a variety of healthy vegetables. Another favorite quick and easy Italian soup is Pasta e Fagioli, made with veggies, pasta, and beans. Based on traditional Tuscan kale soup, this recipe incorporates all of those delicious flavors and is so simple to make.
Add kale and saute, stirring, until wilted. Tuscan White Bean Soup Ingredients & Substitutions. This soup is filled with simple pantry ingredients. You can cook Italian kale and bean soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian kale and bean soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground Italian sausage.
- You need 1 carton of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 of types of white beans.
- It’s of kale (as desired).
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Here's what you'll need – plus ingredient substitutions if needed: Italian Sausage Soup with Kale and Beans – Hearty and incredibly delicious soup prepared with Italian Sausage, onions, garlic, kale, and beans! If I had a quarter for each time that this Italian Sausage soup is requested in our household, I'd be a thousandaire. Chock full of meat, beans, veggies, and much more, I can completely agree with. In the bottom of a large pot, warm the oil over medium high heat.
Italian kale and bean soup instructions
- First cook meat till almost done, don't drain..
- Add diced garlic and kale with just a cup of broth and cook down..
- Add beans and the rest of the broth and cook till hot throughout and add salt and pepper to taste.
Add the potatoes, beans and all the spices. Kale and White Bean Soup with Sausage Slow simmered white beans get a kick in flavor from hot Italian sausages and then a healthy helping of chopped kale. Fresh herbs and vegetables make this a meal with plenty of leftovers to freeze for another date. Love this soup, and so easy! I made it pretty much as the recipe calls for with some adjustments for ingredients on hand.