Carrot and kale kotlets. Yes, chicken cutlets are familiar, but this recipe creates golden, crusty, and tender results every time. Plus, the torn lacinato kale and shaved carrot salad adds a modern edge to the crowd-pleasing cutlet. You can prep the salad a day ahead of time: wash, de-stem, and tear the kale.
Finely chop the garlic cloves and set a side. Wash the carrots (no need to peel) and grate them with a bigger grater. Add drained and rinsed beans, finely chopped onion and all the herbs and spices. You can cook Carrot and kale kotlets using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot and kale kotlets
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion.
- Prepare 5 of carrots.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of kale.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
Massage and pinch with your hands, until the beans are crushed and all the ingredients are mixed. Add the flour and massage a little bit more. Heat up some oil on a pan. Crispy Chicken Cutlets With Carrot and Kale Salad.
Carrot and kale kotlets instructions
- Wash all vegetable. Finely chop the garlic cloves and set a side. Finely chop the onion. Clean and grate the carrots. Separate the leaves form the stems. Finely chop the kale..
- Mix the kale, carrots, onion, garlic, eggs and bread crumbs in a bowl. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat a cooking sheet wth oil. Mold the kotlets in hand and place on cooking sheet leaving room between them..
- Bake for 30 minutes. When finished take out of the oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy..
Menu Crispy Chicken Cutlets With Carrot and Kale Salad. Required fields are marked * Comment. Season the pork chops with salt, pepper and the oregano. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat until rippling. Chop the kale tops, discarding tough stems.