Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian). The result was this delicious vegan bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast bagel. Hope you enjoy 🙂 What you need: For this recipe, you will plant based versions of bacon, egg, and cheese. There are many really awesome vegan bacon and cheese options.
Toast in toaster oven or griddle. Meanwhile, heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and fry until crisp. You can cook Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian) using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian)
- Prepare of Bacon or sausage patties or steak.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Cheese.
- It’s of Jelly optional.
While the bacon cooks, heat a skillet, and add the butter. Carefully crack both eggs into the skillet. When the whites begin to set, puncture both the yolks. Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel Sandwich, Two-cheese Bagel, Egg Bacon & Cheese Bagel Bake..
Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian) instructions
- Cook bacon, I use the microwave or whatever meat you choose.
- Toast bagels, I used a toaster oven.
- Make an omelette or however you like your eggs.
- Put it all together add jelly or jam.
- Notes- this can be a dry sandwich, the jelly helps, or a breakfast sauce. Would like to see what you guys come up with leave me cooksnap, make it your own….
- Vegetarian style.
Two eggs and cheese on a bagel or toast; optional bacon, ham or sausage. Avocado, sprouts, tomatoes & onions. . "I had a jalapeño bacon egg sandwich and it was quite possibly one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. I bought a dozen bagels also, the texture was perfect and the flavor was delicious!". A toasted bagel with real butter holds thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon, a fluffy folded egg, and two slices of melty American cheese. This Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel Sandwich meal prep recipe give you breakfast for the week!