Rigatoni With Sausage And Kale. Cook rigatoni in salted water according to package directions; drain. Add garlic, crushed red pepper andÂ half the broth, stirring to loosen brown bits on the bottom ofÂ pan. Add kale and cook until wilted.
Cook, breaking into small pieces, until browned all the way through. How to make Rigatoni with Kale and Sausage. Cook rigatoni in salted water according to package directions. You can have Rigatoni With Sausage And Kale using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rigatoni With Sausage And Kale
- You need 2 cup of Uncooked rigatoni.
- You need 1 tsp of Table salt, or to taste, for cooking pasta.
- Prepare 8 oz of Uncooked sweet Italian turkey sausage.
- It’s 4 cup of Uncooked kale, roughly chopped into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of Canned chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Table salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Creamy Sausage Kale Rigatoni Pasta is the easy dinner inspiration you've been looking for this week. It can be made for a romantic Valentine's Day dinner in, or a weeknight treat with the greens to make you feel a little healthier about eating pasta! Add sausage and cook until browned. Set aside in a separate bowl.
Rigatoni With Sausage And Kale step by step
- Cook rigatoni in salted water according to package directions; drain..
- Meanwhile, remove sausage from casing and cook in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, breaking up as it cooks, about 3 minutes. Add kale; cook, stirring frequently, until limp, 3-5 minutes..
- Add broth to skillet and scrape up browned bits with a wooden spoon; season with salt and pepper. Cover, reduce heat to low; cook until kale is tender, 5-10 minutes. Stir in rigatoni; heat through..
- Sprinkle each serving with about 2 tbsp of cheese before serving..
Add remaining two tbsp of evoo to the skillet, again over medium heat. Add kale, white wine, and garlic. Cook until kale is wilted and wine is reduced. Add sausage and combine with kale. Add rigatoni to kale and sausage mixture.