Kale Veggie Breakfast "Omelet". Need an egg dish for breakfast? Keep the first omelet warm by placing on a warm plate. Kainang Pinoy delivers a very healthy and easy to prepare breakfast recipe, the Kale Omelet.
Using a spatula gently fold one edge of the omelet over the vegetables. The recipe says "veggie omelet" but there's not a lot of veggies so I added some mushrooms and tomaotes. A great platform for many nutritious additions, add spinach, tomatoes, peppers, kale and more to your omelet for a healthy and filling meal. You can have Kale Veggie Breakfast "Omelet" using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kale Veggie Breakfast "Omelet"
- It’s 10 of Cherry Tomatoes ( for top ).
- You need 2 cup of Cheese ( for top ).
- You need 1/2 of Bell Pepper ( for top ).
- You need 2 of Over Easy Eggs ( for top ).
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Curry Powder.
- It’s 1/2 of Red Onion.
- You need 2 of Celery Sticks.
- It’s 2 of Carrot Sticks.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Frozen Corn.
- It’s 1 can of Black Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 head of Kale.
- You need 1 box of Turkey Lunch Meat.
- Prepare 1/4 head of Cabbage.
Originally featured in A Better Breakfast. Stuffed with peppers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms and kale? In a small bowl, whisk together the omelet batter ingredients. They assign you a table number (written on various toys), you go through the line to order your food and then your order is brought out to you.
Kale Veggie Breakfast "Omelet" instructions
- Chop up carrots, celery, meat, onion, cabbage, and kale. Add corn and beans to mix and cook on high heat until veggies are soft..
- Add seasonings to the veggie mix and serve. Cook egg on medium heat add to top with cheese, tomatoes, and bell pepper..
They do a good job moving the line. I had a veggie omelet, potatoes and biscuit. Morningstar Farms® Veggie Sausage Patties make this breakfast a down-home dish you can feel good about digging into. Pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture in hot skillet. Very Veggie Omelet. "I enjoy serving this light a fluffy omelet to my husband, who always appreciates a new twist on breakfast," writes Jane Houberg from Reddick, Illinois.