Beer Mustard Chorizo Kale bake. Beer Mustard Chorizo Kale bake Following my mother's advice and writing down my random, sometimes off the wall escapades in the kitchen. Enjoy, please let me know what you think! See great recipes for Beef and chorizo tacos, Beef & Chorizo Chili too!
Finding a brunch dish that feeds a crowd can be a challenge, but this large-scale frittata does just that by layering sausage, kale and fontina with cream-thickened eggs Use any fresh sausage you like (chorizo, merguez, or hot pork sausage work well), and swap in mild Swiss chard or peppery mustard greens in place of the kale You can prepare this dish the night before serving by cooking. Prick each sausage a half-dozen times with a needle or pin stuck in a cork. Arrange the onion slices on the bottom of a sauté pan just large enough to hold all the sausages. You can cook Beer Mustard Chorizo Kale bake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beer Mustard Chorizo Kale bake
- Prepare 6 of Chorizo sausages.
- You need 6 tbsp of Austrian Beer Mustard.
- You need 2 head of Garlic diced.
- It’s 8 oz of kale.
- You need 1 can of Green beans.
- You need 1 can of White kidney beans.
- It’s 2 tsp of cooking wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 stick of Green onions, diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Beef Stock.
- You need 1 packages of mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of White potatoes.
- It’s 1 can of peas.
By Bob Cody; Beer Glazed Brats and Sauerkraut. A flavorful beer glaze coats bratwurst or knockwurst that are served atop a platter of sauerkraut for a German-inspired meal that's perfect with a cold beer. To Note about Baby Kale Salad with Chorizo, Manchego and Crispy Leeks. There are different varieties of chorizo.
Beer Mustard Chorizo Kale bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove casing from sausages and cook over medium heat..
- After cooked, reduce heat to low and stir in Beer Mustard. Mix well to coat..
- In separate pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and green onions and cook until garlic is soft..
- Add kale and beef stock to onion & garlic. Turn heat to medium-high heat for 1 minute..
- Reduce heat to low and add cooking wine and cover. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Combine sausage and kale mixtures into large mixing bowl with the mashed potatoes, peas, green beans, and kidney beans..
- Pour contents into large glass casserole dish. Top with mozzarella cheese. Place potatoes on top and brush with beer mustard..
- Cook in oven for 10-15 minutes..
When selecting a sausage, make sure you choose a Spanish chorizo that is dry aged, preferably without nitrates. Stir in the parmesan, then season with black pepper and scatter the crisp sausagemeat over the top. A quick and easy dinner thrown together in minutes, I often think that simple is best, especially when the ingredients you work with are of such high quality. Remove chorizo, and leave fat in pan. Add the remaining first olive oil to the pan, add mustard seeds and toast.