Kale dip. Find Deals on Kale Dip in Snack Food on Amazon. In large bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and milk with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add salt, pepper and hot sauce.
Finely chop kale and garlic before cooking. Try adding onion or garlic powder, dill weed or curry powder for a flavor boost. Serve with fresh vegetables or Food Hero Baked Tortilla Chips. You can have Kale dip using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kale dip
- Prepare 1 of pk. fresh Kale, cooked, chopped fine.
- It’s 1 of can Artichokes, chopped.
- You need 6 of green Onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of can Water Chestnuts, chopped.
- You need 1 of 16 oz. Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of cup Mayo.
- It’s 1 of cup Mott. cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup Asiago Cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1/2 of cup Parm. Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of tsp. Garlic Salt.
In food processor, pulse together kale, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, salt and pepper, scraping down side as needed, until smooth. This kale-based dip was inspired by spinach artichoke dip, but with a couple minor improvements that make all the difference in the world. I'll be honest, I like the idea of spinach artichoke dip much more than I actually enjoy eating it; I've never really come across a version that blew my mind. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat until shimmering.
Kale dip instructions
- Prepare ingredients. Mix all together..
- Bake at 350° in greased casserole, for 30 min..
- Serve with crackers, or vegs..
If you don't have a food processor, a blender works fine. Just make sure you slice the kale leaves into smaller pieces and take care to remove. Cheesy, hearty, chock full of greens and so delicious. Perfect for holiday parties and beyond. Then just rinse them with cold water, squeeze out all the excess liquid and give the leaves a rough chop discarding the super tough stems.