Tapioca Milk Jelly. Milo jelly with tapioca pearls is definitely for sweet lovers! This dessert recipe is easy to make and easy to prepare. You can try this for birthday party, events, and just a dessert at your home.
Drain water and set aside to cool. Meanwhile prepare jelly as per pack instructions. Mango with tapioca is a combination that you will instantly fall for. You can cook Tapioca Milk Jelly using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tapioca Milk Jelly
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Small Tapioca Pearls.
- You need 2 cups of Milk *OR Milk of your choice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Gelatine Powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract *optional.
- Prepare of <Blueberry Sauce>.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen OR Fresh Blueberries.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Kirsch *optional.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Corn Starch Flour *mixed with 1 tablespoon Water.
This drink will take you back to the summers, with its refreshing and energizing mango twist. Mango Jelly Preparation: In a large mixing bowl, pour in Kremdensada, evaporated milk and whisk it together until slightly bubbly. (The sweetness is just perfect for me, however you may add ½ cup sugar at this stage it you like it sweet). Toss in the mango cubes, sago and jelly cubes altogether. Do not add too much coloring to the tapioca dough.
Tapioca Milk Jelly step by step
- Soak Tapioca Pearls in Milk in a saucepan for at least 1 hour..
- Sprinkle Gelatine Powder into 1 tablespoon Water in a small bowl and soak for 5-10 minutes..
- Heat Tapioca Pearls and Milk over medium heat, stirring continuously, and bring to the boil. Then reduce heat to simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. You got to stir continuously!.
- Add soaked Gelatine and Sugar to the milk mixture, gently stir until Gelatine and Sugar dissolve, then remove from the heat. DO NOT boil. Add Vanilla Extract if you like..
- Pour the mixture into jelly moulds or serving glasses. Today I used a medium size mixing bowl. Place in the fridge and leave to set. *Note: If you mould the jelly, I recommend to line with plastic food wrap or wet the mould(s) with water..
- Enjoy with your favourite fruit sauce..
- *How to make Blueberry Sauce: Place Blueberries and Sugar in a heat-proof bowl and microwave for 2 minutes. Stir in Kirsch (*optional) and Corn Starch mixture, bring to the boil in the microwave, and stir. Cool completely..
Otherwise, the color will get into the coconut milk and it will be stained with red, blue and green coloring. Make the tapioca dough small for easy cooking. Leave the cooked tapioca jelly in the water until ready to serve. Otherwise, they will stick together in one lump. Bubur Cha Cha is a creamy, sweet Malaysian dessert originating from the Nyonya (Peranakan Chinese) that consists of yam (or sweet potato), taro, sago pearls, tapioca jelly, and sugar cooked in pandan -infused coconut milk.