Soccer Ball Cake. Buy Soccer Ball Cake at Amazon! Once cake is completely cool, trim flat side of cake and place on a cake board. Trim edges into a ball shape.
Whether you're celebrating a birthday or a big win, kids will get a big kick out of this soccer ball cake. Moms love it, too, because it's so easy to make. Use any cake recipe you like, following the directions for baking times. You can cook Soccer Ball Cake using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soccer Ball Cake
- You need of Chocolate truffle caramel sheet:.
- Prepare 100 ml of ● Heavy cream.
- It’s 20 grams of ● Sugar.
- You need 30 grams of Dark chocolate bar.
- Prepare 1 of size 6 Store-bought sponge cake.
- It’s 10 of berries Strawberries.
- You need 1 of Kiwi.
- Prepare 1 of Gold kiwi.
- You need 1 of Banana.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 300 ml of ○ Heavy cream.
- Prepare 30 grams of ○ Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ○ Kirsch.
You'll see how to shape the cake and make. Mark soccer ball patterns with toothpicks. If using a pattern, place a piece of parchment paper over the pattern on the instruction sheet. Tape down on a flat surface.
Soccer Ball Cake step by step
- Add the ● ingredients to a non-stick saucepan, and simmer over medium heat. Stir occasionally with a rubber spatula so that the ingredients don't burn..
- When it starts thickening, turn off the heat and add the chopped chocolate. Melt the chocolate for about 10 minutes..
- Once mixed evenly, spread the chocolate into about a 14 x 25 cm shape on a baking sheet and cover with parchment paper. Chill in a freezer..
- Draw a pentagon about 4cm wide on cardboard and cut it out. Place the stencil on the parchment paper, and draw 6 shapes with a pencil..
- Using a cutter or sharp knife, cut the shapes out, then put them back in the freezer..
- Cut the banana into cubes and mix with lemon juice. Cut half of the other fruits into cubes, and slice the remaining fruits to be used as a garnish..
- Cover the inside of the bowl with plastic wrap, then slice the sponge cake horizontally into 3 pieces. Set aside one piece of cake for the top of the cake, and arrange the other two pieces in the bowl..
- Add the heavy cream and sugar to another bowl, and whip the mixture until it forms firm peaks. Divide into 2 portions for the filling and decoration. Add the fruit cubes in and mix, then spoon the cream into the cake-lined bowl..
- Top with the remaining sponge cake and cover with plastic wrap. Chill in the fridge for about one hour..
- Turn the cake over on a serving plate..
- Spread the remaining whipped cream on top of the cake. Place the chocolate pentagons on the cake and draw lines between them to suggest the white pentagons..
- When you slice it, it's like a jewelry box. Adding lots of banana is delicious You can use any fruits you like..
- Decorate the plate with the remaining fruits..
- The chocolate truffle caramel sheet tastes like fresh caramel..
Frost the cake and let dry until it has a slight crust.. Use black decorating icing to create soccer ball design. Use green decorating icing to make tufts of grass. See more ideas about Soccer ball cake, Soccer birthday, Soccer birthday parties. Making a Barcelona Soccer ball cake is a bit different from making any other soccer ball cake because unlike other soccer balls, this one is airbrushed to get this unique look.