Juicy Mango Parfait. But when the layers are creamy cheesecake and juicy mango, it's a happily-ever-after just waiting to come true. Mango parfait is a low-calorie summer dessert which helps lose weight. Composed with fresh thick yogurt and ripe juicy mangoes is the best way to enjoy this.
For the mango parfait, place the egg yolks, water and half the sugar into a saucepan and whisk to Turn the parfaits out onto the plates with the meringues. Dust the meringue stacks with icing sugar. Pop fruit from skin; remove mango cubes and pit. You can cook Juicy Mango Parfait using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Juicy Mango Parfait
- You need of Whole egg custard:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corn starch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla essence, kirsch (if you have it).
- It’s 500 ml of Whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 of Egg white (for meringue).
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- Prepare 1 of ~1 Yellow mango or Pelican mango.
- It’s 2 of tablespoonsx number of servings Corn flakes or Oatmeal.
- You need 1 of lotsx number of servings Vanilla ice cream.
- It’s 1 of remaining 150ml Whipped cream.
This summery mango parfait recipe from Mark Dodson will taste as good as it looks. MANGO PARFAIT – If you can find honey mangos in your grocery store, you. My easy Mango Yogurt Parfait features layers of mango-flavored yogurt, granola, and a little coconut on top. It's delish and easy to make, too.
Juicy Mango Parfait step by step
- Make the custard cream. Add the cake flour, corn starch, and sugar to a microwave safe container, mix, and stir in the milk a bit at a time. Microwave at 600W for 1 minute..
- At this point it won't be thick yet, so mix and microwave it for an additional minute. The edges will be a bit hard, so stir with an egg beater until smooth..
- Next, mix in the egg yolks, whipped cream, vanilla, and kirsch, and place the bottom of the bowl in an ice water bath to get rid of the residual heat. Whip the egg white, and make the meringue while you wait..
- Add the meringue that has been whipped to the point where peaks form (egg white) into the cooled custard, stir, and it is done. Let it sit to cool..
- Whip the remaining whipped cream. Cut the mango into bite-sized pieces (about 1cm cubes)..
- Place the corn flakes, mango, custard, ice cream, and whipped cream into a cup or glass..
- You can add it in whatever order you like! As long as it tastes good!! Adding in more mango and corn flakes will add to the special feeling of the treat..
- I went all luxurious and loaded tons of it into a huge cup!.
This recipe uses fresh mango to flavor the yogurt. I remember as a young girl thinking that Not only is this parfait protein-packed, it is full of juicy, sweet fruit. The toasted coconut adds a tiny bit. This recipe for mango parfait topped with toasted coconuts makes for a healthy summer dessert. Mango Parfait. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.