Cream Cheese Custard and Cherry Tart. Remove from heat, and whisk in cream cheese and vanilla until cheese melts. Great recipe for Cream Cheese Custard and Cherry Tart. I've made custard cream many times, but cream cheese custard is even more delicious.
Give Cherry Custard Pie a try, especially if you're tired of eating Cherry Pie the same way every time. While I didn't add ice cream, it's amazing with a dollop. 🙂 Enjoy. Cherry Custard Pie will rock your world! You can cook Cream Cheese Custard and Cherry Tart using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Custard and Cherry Tart
- You need of Cream cheese custard.
- It’s 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 40 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 20 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 1/2 of Vanilla beans.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kirsch.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- Prepare 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 5 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Brandy.
- It’s of Fruit topping.
- It’s 1 of Cherries.
The secret to baking this pie, is to bake it long enough. To make the filling: Mix the softened cream cheese with the sugar until well blended, making sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. Mix in the eggs one at time, then the cream, Fiori, and zest. Pour the filling into the baked crust.
Cream Cheese Custard and Cherry Tart step by step
- Prepare the tart crust from. Top the dough with baking weights and bake for 15 minutes at 180°C. Remove the weights and bake for another 5 minutes. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144539-pate-sucree-tart-crust.
- Cheese custard: Soften the cream cheese. Sift the flour..
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sugar. Add the egg yolk, then flour, mixing well with each addition..
- In a pot, warm the milk and vanilla beans (with seeds and pods). When the edges begin to bubble, remove from the heat..
- Pour the warmed milk from Step 4 (remove the pods) into the mixture from Step 3. Mix until smooth and evenly distributed..
- Strain the mixture from Step 5 into a pot (use the one you warmed the milk in). Slowly heat on low until thickened..
- Once thickened, remove from the heat. Add the kirsch. Leave to cool..
- In a bowl, combine the whipped cream ingredients, whipping until soft peaks form..
- Combine the mixtures from Step 7 and Step 8 to complete the cream cheese custard..
- Pour the cheese custard into the tarts and arrange 5 cherries (seeds removed) on top..
- Then, stack a few more cherries on so you have about 8-9 together in a cluster. (Leave the stem on the top cherry only.) Apply whipped cream and herb leaves as desired..
To make custard, whisk eggs, sugar, cream and vanilla in a bowl until combined. Put pastry case (still in tin) on an oven tray. Pour custard into pastry case, then dot evenly with cherries. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and almond extracts. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.