Moist Crispy Sour-cream Cake. This moist and dense cake–made with sour cream, flavored with tart lemon zest, and topped with a sweet, lemony glaze–will not last long in your house! Grease and flour a tube pan or bundt pan. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
In the future I will use that cake and this filling for a cinnamon flavored coffee cake. A classic Southern dessert, Sour Cream Pound Cake is light and fluffy. It is one of the best pound cakes to be turned homemade. You can cook Moist Crispy Sour-cream Cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Crispy Sour-cream Cake
- Prepare 60 grams of Butter.
- It’s 60 grams of Sour cream.
- You need 80 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 80 grams of Egg.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kirsch or your favorite alcohol.
- It’s 1 of Fruits or jam (your favorite one).
- You need of For mold.
- Prepare 1 of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of Butter.
In a large mixing bowl, toss together all the dry ingredients for the crumb topping. Add in the condensed milk and beat until smooth. Mix in the sugar and gradually add in the sour cream. This sour cream chocolate cake is moist, fudgy, completely delicious and so easy to make.
Moist Crispy Sour-cream Cake step by step
- Coat the mold with the dissolved butter and sprinkle the large amount of granulated sugar. Leave to cool in fridge..
- Bring the butter to room temperature and knead it, add the sugar to mix in..
- When the butter becomes fluffy and double in size, then add the sour-cream, stir together with a hand mixer until the mixture becomes fluffy..
- Add the beaten egg in 4-5 batches. Mix in addition with a hand mixer. Do not worry if the mixture separates..
- Add the kirsch, sieved flour and baking powder, cut/mix in with a rubber spatula..
- Keep mixing in until it's not floury in texture and the batter becomes creamy and shiny..
- Fill the cups about 70% full, tap the mold gently to flatten the surface. Decorate with fruits or jam on top..
- Bake for 17 – 19 minutes at the preheated oven 180°C. Bake until the puffed up centre has lightly browned..
- Take the cakes out from the mold while it is still hot. Dry the caramelized sugar on the bottom. It dries out quickly..
- Once the bottom has dried out, upside down and let them cool..
It's the perfect old-fashioned chocolate cake recipe that everyone will love and enjoy at every party! Serve it alone or with ice cream and you're sure to get rave reviews. Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy and noticeably lighter in color. Sour Cream Pound Cake Recipe is a simple classic and always a crowd-pleaser! It's creamy and smooth on the inside with a crispy crust on the outside and top.