Milky Panna Cotta. Espresso Panna Cotta Recipe (Panna Cotta al Caffè) Family Focus Blog. Photo: Liz Hafalia, The Chronicle Preparing panna cotta (which in Italian means "cooked cream") with whole milk, technically makes it latte cotta. But this recipe has the elegant form and siren call of the classic dessert, so it.
When poured over the almond milk latte panna cotta, its like having a liquer coffee in a soft, custard-like dessert. It really makes this dessert something special. Drizzle Ice Magic over top of panna cotta. You can cook Milky Panna Cotta using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milky Panna Cotta
- It’s 25 grams of ○Gelatin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ○Water.
- You need 150 ml of ◎Milk.
- It’s 100 ml of ◎Heavy cream.
- Prepare 10 of to 20 grams ◎White sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Kirsch (optional, or use another flavoring liqueur).
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Condensed milk.
- It’s 1 of few drops ●Vanilla essence.
Return panna cotta to the fridge until serving. Ice Magic is in the dessert section of major supermarkets. Panna cotta can be made up to two days. A panna cotta made with all soy milk, for instance, will set very softly.
Milky Panna Cotta step by step
- Sprinkle the gelatin into the ○ water to soften..
- Put the ◎ ingredients in a pan, and dissolve while mixing (do NOT let it boil)..
- When the milk mixture has warmed and is well mixed, take the pan off the heat, add the gelatin from Step 1 and mix well to dissolve..
- Add the ● ingredients and mix well..
- When the milk mixture has cooled down a bit, pour into molds and chill until set in the refrigerator to finish..
- I used this gelatin in Step 1. It has 5 g per sachet, so I used half. If you double the recipe you can use up a carton of cream too, so it may be easier….
- This is the milk and cream I used (well, it's whipping cream) in Step 2. Whipping cream is delicious enough..
- This is the condensed milk, kirsch and vanilla essence I used in Step 4. You can use another flavor of liqueur besides kirsch, or just leave it out..
I wouldn't suggest trying to unmold it unless the proportion of gelatin was increased. Fun with flavors: If you want to play with the flavors, try scraping a vanilla bean into the warmed milk, instead of using extract. Panna cotta, a molded chilled dessert popular throughout Italy, is easy to make and can be prepared in advance. It looks and tastes wonderful with ripe red fruits such as raspberries, strawberries. A traditional, easy, and delicious Italian custard.