kiwi fruit chutney. Pay less than grocery store prices and get the convenience of easy delivery. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Use up your extra kiwifruit to make this delicious chutney.
It also makes a delightfully different spread for toast or crackers. Chutney is an ideal way to make the most of a bumper crop. This recipe was kindly supplied by Shal from Auckland as part of our harvest recipe competition, and sounds like a great way to make the most of kiwifruit when there are a lot available. You can cook kiwi fruit chutney using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of kiwi fruit chutney
- Prepare 5 small of green kiwi fruit.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 bunch of conrinder.
- Prepare 1 bunch of mint.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1/2 small of onion.
- It’s 1 large of chillie.
In a saucepan mix all ingredients. Cool, then spoon into sterilized jars & seal. Related tags: fruit • jam • preserve • search_indexed. You may also like: Green Tomato Chutney Tamarillo Chutney Beetroot Chutney Tamarillo Chutney.
kiwi fruit chutney step by step
- peel and dice your kiwi fruit into medium size chunks.
- finely chop your onions.
- peel and mash your garlic.
- wash and chop mint and conrinder and turn it into a paste.
- put evry thing in a small food processor and blend until smooth add the salt at the same time add your chillie too.
Keep up to date with our weekly newsletter packed with, tips, news & competitions! Made from tangy and sweet kiwis and green apple, it's the most simple and tasty chutney. Kiwi is high in nutrients, minerals & proteins. And green apple contains a lot of Vitamin A,B as well C, it is very good for the nourishment of skin and also has a whitening effect on it. Add half a cup of water, sugar and turmeric.