Kiwi Melon Mandarin Green Smoothie. Great recipe for Kiwi Melon Mandarin Green Smoothie. I just happened to have these ingredients and tossed them in my blender for this mornings smoothie. What Goes in a Kiwi Melon Smoothie?
Kiwi Smoothie prepared with this recipe is not only refreshing and cool beverage but also a rich source of vitamin C and minerals. In fact, it contains more vitamin C than what equivalent amount of orange juice contains. The combination of kiwi, avocado, pear and almond milk makes it one of the best smoothies you would ever make. You can have Kiwi Melon Mandarin Green Smoothie using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kiwi Melon Mandarin Green Smoothie
- Prepare 1 cup of skim milk.
- You need 1 of large handful of fresh baby spinach.
- You need 1/2 of water.
- It’s 1/2 of banana (preferably frozen).
- You need 1 cup of fresh honeydew melon,cubed.
- Prepare 1 of kiwi fruit,peeled.
- It’s 1 of mandarin orange fruit cup, juice and all or 1/2 mandarin oranges in juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vanilla greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground flax seed.
- You need 1 of stevia packet or artificial sweetener of choice.
- It’s 5 of -6 ice cubes.
The Best Kiwi Fruit Smoothie Recipes on Yummly Banana Kiwi Fruit Smoothie, Avocado Smoothie With Kiwi And Lime, Kiwi Fruit Smoothie. honeydew melon, greek yogurt, green grapes, kiwifruits. Kiwi & Mint Smoothie Coconut and Berries. frozen banana, kiwi, ice, fresh mint, spinach, lemon, coconut water. The smoothie that I have prepared today is made using the beautiful melon I bought yesterday, bananas & kiwi.
Kiwi Melon Mandarin Green Smoothie instructions
- Blend spinach with skim and water for at least 30 seconds. All all remaining ingredients and blend another 30-45 seconds..
Such a great and tasty way to include plenty of vitamins, fiber and minerals in my diet! A dairy-free, vegan, super refreshing fresh fruit smoothie that you should also enjoy this summer. Start off on a fresh, healthy foot with this high fiber, immune boosting smoothie that has exactly zero grams of fat. Because they're a hybrid, they're sweeter, and don't have the traditional acidic tang of. I just happened to have these ingredients and tossed them in my blender for this mornings smoothie.