Kiwi Banana Smoothie. Delicious, Easy To Make Smoothies For Rapid Weight Loss. Sale Now With a base of frozen banana and fresh kiwi, this playful smoothie — let's call it the Green Monster — is rich in fiber to keep your kids' little systems in good working order. It can also help ensure that the kids start the day with a dose of nutrition, which can be reassuring if they are sometimes reluctant to eat their fruits and.
Chop the bananas into smallish chunks. Then, peel & cut the kiwi fruit into quarters. Halve the orange, remove skin & cut into chunks. You can cook Kiwi Banana Smoothie using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kiwi Banana Smoothie
- You need 1 handful of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of vanilla greek yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water, skim milk or unsweetened almond milk.
- It’s 1/2 of small ripe banana(preferably frozen).
- It’s 1 of kiwi peeled and cut in half.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground flax seeds.
- You need 5 of ice cubes.
- You need 1 of optional packet of splenda or a small spoonful of honey. I prefer my smoothie without the added sweetness in this one.
Add to blender, with a splash of apple juice, to your taste. A truly healthy sweet beverage that is enjoyable and guilt-free! If you have super-ripe and sweet bananas that are either. This kiwi, banana, apple smoothie is made hearty with chia seeds and maca powder added to the mix for a quick and easy, on-the-go breakfast.
Kiwi Banana Smoothie step by step
- Add spinach and next three ingredients to a blender and blend at least 30 seconds. Add remaining ingredients and blend 30-45 seconds more..
This kiwi, banana, apple smoothie is made hearty with chia seeds and maca powder added to the mix for a quick and easy, on-the-go breakfast. Place kiwi and banana slices in a blender. In a glass jar, place a few kiwi slices on the glass wall and slightly push them onto the glass to create a good contact. Pour in the smoothie and top with blueberries, quinoa puffs and mint leaves. Immunity Smoothie Clean Eating with Kids. kiwi fruit, ice, frozen mixed berries, fresh ginger, water, bananas.