Brenda's Kiwi-Lime Dessert Cups. Not too sweet and just the right size! Not too sweet and just the right size! Spray cups of a mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray with flour (Baker's Joy).
Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times.. Top Dessert Recipe Dessert Cups Dessert Recipes Party Desserts Yummy Recipes Pampered Chef Desserts. Spray cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray with flour. You can have Brenda's Kiwi-Lime Dessert Cups using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brenda's Kiwi-Lime Dessert Cups
- It’s 1 of Non-stick cooking spray with flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (125ml) sliced almonds, toasted, divided.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of (16.5 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- It’s 2 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of thawed frozen whipped topping.
- Prepare 1 of drop green food coloring.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh strawberries.
- It’s 2 medium of kiwi, peeled.
Finely chop remaining almonds using Food Chopper; place onto lid of Classic Batter Bowl. Dip disks into chopped almonds, coating evenly. Find quick and easy recipe inspiration, perfect for any occasion, including healthy recipes, budget-friendly meals, vegetarian recipes, and more. Browse Pampered Chef's selection of American cuisine, Italian cooking, Mexican dishes, and many other tasty recipe styles!
Brenda's Kiwi-Lime Dessert Cups step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray cups of mini-muffin pan with non-stick spray. Set aside 2 tbsp of almonds. Finely chop remaining almonds..
- Cut cookie dough into six 1/2-inch thick disks. Dip disks into chopped almonds, coating evenly. Cut each disk into four wedges for a total of 24 wedges. Place wedges into cups of pan, bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown (wedges will form into cups) Cool in pan 3-4 minutes, remove to cooling rack..
- Meanwhile, zest lime to measure 1 tsp. Juice lime to measure 1 tbsp. Combine zest, juice, cream cheese, sugar and food coloring in bowl. Whisk until smooth, add whipped topping and mix until stiff. Spoon mixture into large resealable bag, set aside. Thinly slice strawberries and kiwi and cut kiwis in half..
- To assemble, trim corner of bag, pipe filling evenly into cups. Top with strawberries, kiwi and reserved almonds..
- Note: filling may appear curdled when mixing in the whipped topping, continue mixing until filling appears smooth again..
- Nutrition Info: Calories 210; Total Fat 17g; Saturated Fat 10g; Cholesterol 45mg; Carbohydrate 11g; Protein 4g; Sodium 160mg; Fiber 1g.
The day of serving, assemble your cups. Then with an ice cream scooper, place lime curd on top. It fill about ¾ of the way full. Served in clear plastic cups, these pretty fruit trifles can be assembled at your picnic or as a do-it-yourself snack in the kitchen! Simple, delicious, and refreshing, these frozen pops with pureed kiwi and fresh lime juice make a perfect cooler when temperatures.