Fruit Salad. Fansaving options – Discover Low Prices! Colorful Winter Fruit Salad "You can add any type of fruit to this colorful winter salad. Easy, versatile fruit salads are refreshing additions to any meal.
Taste of Home has lots of delicious fruit salad recipes including fresh fruit salads, summer fruit salads, and more fruit salad recipes. Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks. You can cook Fruit Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad
- Prepare of Any kinds of your favorite fruits, diced (I used green and purple grapes 🍇, cantaloupe 🍈, strawberries 🍓, kiwi 🥝, apples 🍎, and oranges 🍊).
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- You need 150 gr of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 100 gr of condense milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of For the topping:.
- You need 100 gr of shreded white cheddar.
Because this simple dressing takes strawberries, raspberries, and mangoes to a whole new level. Sweet syrupy honey, fresh tart orange juice, and. This refreshing summer fruit salad recipe has tons of your favorite fresh fruit and a secret ingredient – Vanilla Pudding Mix! The dry mix is sprinkled on top of the fruit and combines with the juices to create a delicious sauce the covers each bite.
Fruit Salad instructions
- In a small bowl, add all dressing ingredients. Mix well. Keep it in the refrigerator..
- In a big bowl, add all the fruits. Keep it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours until cold..
- Take out the fruits from the refrigerator. Pour the dressing on top of the fruits. Mix well. Sprinkle the shredded white cheddar on top..
- Serve cold. Yum! 😋.
The fruit salad is absolutely bright and beautiful and it tasted so so good. This is a keeper for sure and I recommend it to all of you!!!!! This appealing fruit salad is a lovely addition to breakfast, lunch or even supper. Light and refreshing, it's perfect alongside egg bakes, sausages and other hearty staples you find on breakfast buffets. —Millie Vickery, Lena, Illinois. A fruit salad is the perfect go-to recipe when you need a beautiful and easy dish for your entertaining table.