Summer Fruit Salad🍓. Pay less than grocery store prices and get the convenience of easy delivery. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. This really is a "Perfect" Summer Fruit Salad!
A terrific blend all your summer favorites -serve nice and chilled! Cool down on a hot and stuffy summer day with a fruit salad! Give friends a taste of the tropics on warm summer days with this refreshing fruit blend. You can have Summer Fruit Salad🍓 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summer Fruit Salad🍓
- It’s 1 Cups of Sliced Strawberries.
- It’s 1 Cup of Blackberries.
- You need 1 Cup of Raspberries.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Blueberries.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sliced Kiwi.
- Prepare 1 of Peeled Apple chopped.
- It’s 1/8 Cup of White Caine Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
- Prepare of 1 Mixing bowl.
For a little extra punch, you might add a splash of coconut rum. In a large salad bowl, lightly stir together the pineapple, cantaloupe, peaches, plums, bananas, oranges, kiwi fruit, apricots, cherries, grapes, and strawberries. A tangy cream cheese dressing makes this refreshing salad special. I've found it's a big hit at potlucks, whether served as a salad or dessert.
Summer Fruit Salad🍓 instructions
- Peel and chop apple into chunks of desired size and add to Mixing bowl..
- Slice strawberries and kiwi and add to bowl..
- Add Blueberries, Raspberries, and Blackberries to bowl..
- Add the juice of the 1/2 of lemon to the fruit mixture..
- Fold in 1/8th cup of sugar to the fruit mixture until well combined. Cover and set in fridge for 30min. (Lasts two-three days in fridge).
It makes a luscious finale on those sultry summer days when baking is out of the question. —James Korzenowski, Fennville, Michigan Why I Love This Simple Summer Salad Recipe. Most fruit salads that you see online will have a "sauce" or dressing to toss everything in. But honestly, why mess with nature. This fresh fruit salad is perfect on it's own. And when you toss all the ingredients together and get a variety of fruit in each bite you'll agree.