Super summer fruits salad. Bring orange juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, orange zest, and lemon zest to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. The best way to cool down on a warm day is with a chilled fruit salad. Serve this one for breakfast, brunch or dessert.
Otherwise the toasted coconut will get soggy. —Carrie. Why I Love This Simple Summer Salad Recipe. Most fruit salads that you see online will have a "sauce" or dressing to toss everything in. You can have Super summer fruits salad using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super summer fruits salad
- You need 3 of or more kind of fruits. Cut into bite size (mine: orange, strawberry, blueberry, kiwi, and watermelon).
- It’s of Lemon.
- You need of Honey.
- It’s 2-3 of Orange.
But honestly, why mess with nature. This fresh fruit salad is perfect on it's own. And when you toss all the ingredients together and get a variety of fruit in each bite you'll agree. How to make Summer Fruit Salad.
Super summer fruits salad step by step
- Add all the fruits in a big bowl..
- Juice the orange, and strained..
- Mixed the orange juice, lemon and honey..
- Pour into fruits mixture then gently toss together. Serve cold. Enjoy 😊.
Hands down the best summer fruit salad recipe I've ever made! The key is in the secret sauce, literally. The key is in the secret sauce, literally. Customizable with any fruit and super kid friendly! Fruit Salad is the absolute perfect summer side dish, snack, dessert or even brunch option!