Keto coconut no bake bites!. These Keto NO BAKE Cookies use a base of chopped pecans and shredded coconut flakes to recreate your favorite childhood no bake cookies! Freezer fudge, truffles, peanut butter cups, oatmeal cookie bites and much. Creamy, fudgey and crunchy are just a few words to describe these amazing keto no bake cookies.
Look no further than the Kalifornia Keto chocolate peanut butter bite mix- see just how easy it was to mix. These coconut no-bake fat bombs are quick and easy to make and you can eat them straight away, you don't need to put them in the freezer before eating. Coconut oil is an excellent ingredient for fat bombs because most of its calories are from healthy, anti-inflammatory fats. You can have Keto coconut no bake bites! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto coconut no bake bites!
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded coconut flakes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of tablespoon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond butter.
- You need Pinch of stevia.
- Prepare of Strawberry slices (amount depends on how many cookies you make).
- You need of Kiwi slices (amount depends on how many cookies you make).
- It’s of Mint leaves (depends on how many cookies you make).
No Bake Keto Vegan Coconut Macaroons Recipe. Unlike traditional macaroons, these are secretly healthy and require no baking. These completely healthy, sugar-free no bake keto coconut bars are a perfect keto snack/keto fat bomb! It'll be a bit more difficult to get the bars out of the form and the shape will be different but the taste will be the same!) Don't fill the mold completely, leave a small amount of space for the chocolate.
Keto coconut no bake bites! instructions
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and grind until mixed (except the strawberry, kiwi, and mint.).
- Make little balls and press them on a plate until flat.
- Place the kiwi on a plate (on the bottom).
- Put the strawberry on top.
- Add the flat cookie bite on top of the strawberry.
- Add the mint leaf to garnish.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
These Keto Butter Coconut Bites have only four ingredients and require no baking whatsoever. Unlike many of the peanut butter cups you see online or on the shelves Perfect Keto Nut Butter isn't just any ordinary nut butter. Its main ingredients include macadamia nuts, cashews, coconut butter, and MCTs. An easy Christmas cookie with a lovely white color. In my video, I am using almond meal made from unblanched almonds.