Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast. Great recipe for Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast. All I can say is this is one crazy delicious dish. If you purchase your fruits ripe but firm – they'll be no need for syrup or simple syrup at all.
Also, feel free to add a little rum extract or a quality rum for a richer Caribbean experience. Tropical Fruit Plate – Seasonal Selection. GRIDDLE French Toast – Apple, Cinnamon, Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream. You can have Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast
- You need of ● For The Egg Bread Coat.
- Prepare 6 of LG Egglands Best Eggs [whisked well].
- Prepare 1 Dash of Half & Half Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 Dash of Pineapple Juice.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Sweetened Shredded Coconut [+ reserves].
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Quality Strawberry Preserves [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dried Mint Leaves.
- It’s as needed of Salted Butter [to fry french toast].
- Prepare of ● For The Bread.
- It’s 8 of Thick Slices Bread [texas toast works best].
- Prepare of ● For The Fruits [to taste – all chopped or sliced].
- You need of ● Note: [make certain your fruits are ripe but firm & fresh].
- It’s of Strawberries.
- It’s of Bananas.
- You need of Pineapple [cubed – reserve juices].
- Prepare of Cantaloupe.
- You need of Green Melon.
- It’s of Tangerine.
- You need of Grapes.
- You need of Kiwi [peeled].
- It’s of Blueberries [optional].
- Prepare of ● For The Garnish [as needed].
- Prepare of Shredded Sweetened Coconut Shavings.
- Prepare of ● For The Options.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Rum Extract [added to egg bread coat].
- You need to taste of Cinnamon.
Oatmeal Pancakes – Oatmeal Flour and Oats, Blueberry Compote, Whipped Butter. Banana Split Pancakes – Chocolate Syrup, Berries, Glazed Bananas. Spiny Caribbean Lobster Stew – Poached Eggs, Spinach, Creole Hollandaise. Vanilla Get delivery from Mike's Deli super-fast to your door.
Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- Whisk everything in your egg bread coat section..
- Chop all of your firm but ripe fruits. You'll want them sweet. It'll keep you from having to use Simple or Maple Syrup..
- Go with with a thick sliced Artisanal bread or Texas Toast..
- Dip your bread into your egg mixture and coat again with sweetened shredded coconut on both sides..
- This recipe goes great with thick sliced homemade banana bread as well. Just follow the same directions. ;0).
- Garnish with additional shredded coconut. The homemade strawberry preserves really do make this dish so feel free to serve it to the side for dipping. You'll even be able to forgo syrup with it. Enjoy!.
Order online and track your order live.. Sushi near me Caribbean near me Breakfast near me Mexican near me Food near me. The heart of the coconut had long been an important ingredient in many delicious desserts from the tropical islands. The problem was that getting the coconut cream from the pulp was easier said than done. Your choice of challah, challah raisin, croissant or multi-grain French toast..