Tricia's Fruit Salad with Coconut Whipped Cream. Open Coconut Milk and run a knife down the inside of the can to the bottom in two places Pour liquid into a separate bowl and use in another recipe such as a smoothie Combine remaining coconut cream, vanilla and agave in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth and well blended. The perfect fruit salad to bring to a picnic or barbecue! For me, Memorial Day marks the beginning of summer even though there are still three-ish weeks until the summer solstice.
Gently fold the Whipped Coconut Cream into the fruit with the rubber scraper and mix until just combined. Add the powdered sugar and continue beating until the coconut cream is nice and thick and fluffy. Putting it all together: Add all of the fruit to a large bowl. You can have Tricia's Fruit Salad with Coconut Whipped Cream using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tricia's Fruit Salad with Coconut Whipped Cream
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Organic Banana Peeled and Sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Tangerine Peeled and Diced.
- It’s 2 of Fresh Organic Kiwis Peeled and Sliced.
- It’s 1 Cup of Fresh Organic Blackberries Washed.
- It’s 2 Cups of Fresh Organic Strawberries Sliced.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Organic Pineapple Peeled and Diced.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Pecans.
- You need 1 Can of (Non BPA Lined) Organic Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Madagascar Vanilla Extract.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Organic Blue Agave Nectar.
Sprinkle the coconut flakes on top. Gently fold the whipped coconut milk cream through the fruit. Fruit salad with Cool Whip or Whipped Cream. We typically make this creamy fruit salad with freshly whipped cream, but if you are in a pinch or don't have whipping cream on hand, you can make this fruit salad with cool whip.
Tricia's Fruit Salad with Coconut Whipped Cream instructions
- Refrigerate Coconut Milk over night.
- Open Coconut Milk and run a knife down the inside of the can to the bottom in two places.
- Pour liquid into a separate bowl and use in another recipe such as a smoothie.
- Combine remaining coconut cream, vanilla and agave in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth and well blended..
- Combine fruit and nuts in a bowl and toss together with a spoon..
- Top with a dollop of Coconut whipped cream and serve!.
To make the sweetened whipped cream, combine the cream in a cold bowl along with the powdered sugar and vanilla. In a large bowl, combine the whipped topping, coconut, chopped nuts, fruit cocktail, pineapple, mandarin oranges, marshmallows, cherries, nutmeg and cinnamon. Okay, so now let's talk about these vegan coconut lime trifles… they have three basic components. You have cubes of fluffy coconut lime cake, coconut whipped cream, and a delicious tropical fruit salad tossed with some sugar and lime juice. All I did was layer everything in cups, and these sweet trifles were born!