Fruit Pizza. Order Domino's® Pizza Online & Track Your Delivery Today. Get Your Favorite Pizza, Wings, Sides & More at Prices You Love. The fruit pizza frosting is sweetened cream cheese, and the choice of fruit is totally up to you.
Delicious fruit pizza is an attractive dessert perfect for a cookout or children's birthday party. The crust is made from cookie dough pressed into a pizza pan. After the crust is baked and cooled, it's frosted with sweetened cream cheese and decorated with slices of fresh fruit. You can have Fruit Pizza using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Pizza
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter (softened).
- You need 3/4 cup of White sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cream of tarter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of (8 ounce) package cream cheese.
- You need 1 of Fruit ( strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, ect).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
A fruit pizza is a glorified cookie cake—but one that's a little easier to justify. Instead of highly processed frosting and sprinkles, the sugar cookie base is coated in a thin layer of a lightly sweetened cream cheese filling and piled with delicious fruits. The cookie itself is crisp on the outside but exceptionally tender on the inside (thanks to milk in the dough), and a combination of. Fruit Pizza – perfectly easy to make yet it's always a showstopper that's sure to impress, both in flavor and presentation.
Fruit Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth. Mix in egg. combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Press dough into an ungreased pizza pan..
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool..
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla until light. Spread on cooled crust..
- Arrange desired fruit on top of filling, and chill..
- Let the fruit pizza cool.
- Your finished, enjoy!.
It's brimming with fresh and luscious flavor, and boasting of such beautiful natural colors. Try these other fruit pizza favorites: Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas and Brownie Fruit Pizzas. Trisha Yearwood grills a Dessert Pizza full of tropical fruit toppings. Fruit Pizza is a dessert pizza made with a sugar cookie crust, a cream cheese frosting layer, and fresh fruit toppings. The sugar cookie fruit pizza crust can be homemade or store bought.